Eureka Springs Rally may30th-april 1st

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
getting close. if you haven't made your reservations you had better get to it.
we are holding a few rooms so you have to mention that you are with the vmax group.

NO SNOW this year.

http://edelweissinn.com/

also.
Who is in THIS year for the ziplines?

Thinking of doing it either friday evening depending on when Jim and Shala's gig ends or saturday after the ride.

Those of us that did it last year had BLAST

http://www.ziplineeurekasprings.com/index.html

Michael

If everyone who plans to participate in the Friday ride with us up into Missouri will give me a 'heads up' please, it'll give Shala & I a head count for ordering the BBQ and fixins. Last year we ordered for 20 and dang near didn't have enough despite the dreadful snowfall that morning. We need to let the caterer, Family Market, know at least a week in advance so they can properly plan their smoker time for the brisket & ribs. This was supposed to be 'our treat' last year, but when so many insisted on chipping in, Shala put all the proceeds (thank you) towards her Iron Butt benefit ride to Niagra Falls. With your help, combined with her tshirt sales, and other donations, she raised over $1,800 for her Rotary Club to help stamp out Polio world wide.

Shala & Jim
Mike & Gigi +2
Barry Barker +1
Joe Mueller
Rick Rash +1
Mark Milne +2
Mark Milwe +1
Eric
Kronx
SRT-8-U
Docroc
Sean + 1
Xxxmax
Slowbox
Clay Banker +1
Sam
Rob Sax
Dlcrays

----------
29 known Friday riders

Kent & Kelly
Langley
88vmx12
-----------
4 maybe's

Last edited:
the "plan" for us will be Gigi and I plus kevin fiorillo and maybe his daughter.
looking forward to it as always altho i may be riding Gigi's Vtx. Oh well.
i don't expect to have my Vmax together before then but will see.
Michael

We won't be getting out of here until Friday afternoon. Not sure if we can make it there for the BBQ? Maybe roll in later? If I can get out of here by 3 we'd put in there around 6?

BBQ will be around noon'ish or as late as 1pm, give or take how late we get out of the motel parking lot after the breakfast ride down to War Eagle Mill, if everyone is doing that again this year. It would take us about 2 hrs tops to get up to my place, give or take gas stop, at Vmax speeds, via the route I've planned. The man cave will be open only as late as everyone would want and/or how long it takes to clean up after lunch, and Shala to saddle back up for the route back to Eureka Springs with us. She'll be here with lunch ready when we get here, but is planning on the return ride with us. It will take about 1.5 hrs back. Our house sits about 80 miles from the motel.

Sean, see if there is any way you can get away any earlier this year. I hate to see you miss out on the Friday ride and bbq again....darn it.

Is Andy coming over with you this year?

So far I think it's just me and Staci. She won't get out of school until 3:00 range.

Are one of you super gurus bringing a sync tool by chance? That would be great for maintaining "vmax speeds"

So far I think it's just me and Staci. She won't get out of school until 3:00 range.
Write her a note dad! Lol

Are one of you super gurus bringing a sync tool by chance? That would be great for maintaining "vmax speeds"
I'd be more than mildly surprised if there wasn't at least one tool present.

I might show up to hang out at the BBQ etc. won't have a bike but within a 7 or so hr drive from where I am at in Indiana. I need the details so I know all the details.

G

Eureka Springs
Friday, May 30th.
Edelweiss Inn http://edelweissinn.com/
We'll leave the parking lot by 10:30'ish, I'd hope. The ride route I've chosen is approx. 125 miles from Eureka Springs to the lunch BBQ stop at my house. At Vmax velocity, with one stop for gas, and barring any unforeseen incidents, I think lunch BBQ should be around 1:30. The return route to Eureka is about 80 miles.

PM sent.

Looks like Kent/Kellie Dinkelman are going to try and make it after the move to Dallas.

Glad I stumbled upon this today. I'd like to go. I'll have to check with the prettier half to see if she can make it too.

Looks like Kent/Kellie Dinkelman are going to try and make it after the move to Dallas.
Good news.

Glad I stumbled upon this today. I'd like to go. I'll have to check with the prettier half to see if she can make it too.
If she does not like riding all day, ........lots of shops in historic downtown Eureka Springs ........trolley stops throughout town, including not far from the ground zero motel.
http://www.eurekasprings.org/category/activities/things-to-do/

So is there riding Saturday as well? Just trying to figure out how many nights I need to book. I'd like to do the Friday stuff so I reckon I'll try to get there Thursday evening/night.

Latest posts

Back