Max custom

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Reaction score
Finally got the bodywork finished on my max, complete M109R back end, 1 off tank cover over intakes from old boulevard tank and original. Can't make my mind up over colour, suggestions?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432373004.579892.jpg

Yellow with the 80s checkerboard black an white graphics i seen a few done but the lines along the the side of tail section have the perfect flow for that theme

Pick your favorite color . You can't go wrong with black , but everybody else seems to like it too ( H.D.s especially ) Since it's really different , I would suggest an orange , white , or yellow with pinstriping or racing stripes or scallops. Nice job and very tasteful.:punk:

Got one thanks mate. Got one off eBay like all the other bits.

Thanks guys. Like the idea of the Yam checkerboard colours....

Nicely done sir. Best part of a M109 is the fat rear tire! That is what makes me jealous when looking at the Suzuki.

Picture I took at Indy a few years ago. Roberts ripped this around the mile later that night. Getting sprayed by this thing in the grandstands was pretty awesome. These are proper Yamaha colors. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432591934.225098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back