Bar End Mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are CRG Hindsight knock offs with a convex mirror. They can be either be clamped to the bar or use the internal bar expanable bushing. I use the bushing mount. The secret to internal mounting is to reduce the coefficient of friction between the bolt threads and the aluminum bushing for a nice draw down - keeping the bushing snug inside the bar. Some anti-seize compound on the threads does the trick.
(It also helps to line up the slots on both the inner and outer bushings)

I go with top mounted but rotated forward 30 degrees.
Price is currently between $11-$13.

51sd6tufpcL._SX355_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Inc...=8-1&keywords=bar+end+mirrors+for+motorcycles

Mine are CRG Hindsight knock offs with a convex mirror. They can be either be clamped to the bar or use the internal bar expanable bushing. I use the bushing mount. The secret to internal mounting is to reduce the coefficient of friction between the bolt threads and the aluminum bushing for a nice draw down - keeping the bushing snug inside the bar. Some anti-seize compound on the threads does the trick.
(It also helps to line up the slots on both the inner and outer bushings)

I go with top mounted but rotated forward 30 degrees.
Price is currently between $11-$13.

51sd6tufpcL._SX355_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Inc...=8-1&keywords=bar+end+mirrors+for+motorcycles

I just bought a set and should have them Friday.. Nice mirrors, I can't handle bar end on the top my hands get in the way these are nice can position then many ways. I bought adapters with mine.

I've been looking into some bar end mirrors as well as I hate the chrome stockers, it's like the only chrome on the entire bike and it doesn't match. I was looking at these because I thought the brushed aluminum and black went with the looks of the bike. http://www.chaparral-racing.com/product/crg-hindsight-ls-bar-end-mirror/358-6000.aspx
Those are the one I bought and will get Friday, I like that you can move them in and out if you have a tight spot you can gain 6 " it might help adjusting where you like your mirror also. Good choice!

I got ones like these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-MOTOR...ash=item259aec0f1b:g:4ZMAAOSwp5JWbjCM&vxp=mtr

Once you use bar end mirrors you'll never go back.

Those are nice too I wanted to get the arrow shaped one but they were not as adjustable. The ones you are getting look very adjustable. never heard the name though. I know you can get some good deals on Ebay but you can also get some crap. I use to buy on Ebay all the time but all of a sudden about 4 years ago I stopped after getting two bad sales. I just decided to stop no real reason just a choice. My reason for not buying from Ebay is more because of PayPal. Had to come back and edit my post. PayPal messed up my credit card and someone got my number, since then I won't give PayPal my credit card. I know I am the rare occasion, PayPal is for the most part very good and they are easy to use when you need to pay someone far away. Now my bank offers that service so I use them rather than PayPal.

I don't see how you can see behind you with those mirrors. Isn't your arm/hand blocking the mirror?

how do the mirrors install? do the bar ends need to be replaced with the mirror or does the mirror install before or after the bar end?

I don't see how you can see behind you with those mirrors. Isn't your arm/hand blocking the mirror?

Everyone loves them, if they couldn't see I doubt they would love them. The other thing that do is stop the vibration so you can see what is behind you/

I don't have them on yet so I can say for sure but I believe those who have them. Do you have them?

how do the mirrors install? do the bar ends need to be replaced with the mirror or does the mirror install before or after the bar end?

Maybe you should go read about them, they will answer all your questions.

Latest posts

Back