There should be a law....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he wasn't talking during the movie, I see no reason for him to be stabbed.

If he wasn't talking during the movie, I see no reason for him to be stabbed.

The article didn't mention whether or not a cell phone was in play though.:confused2:

Probly not....you get shot for cell phone activity.....but I believe a smelly fart can get you stabbed.

But in a darkened theater, how could you be for certain exactly who had unleashed a smelly fart in order to attack the correct person?

But in a darkened theater, how could you be for certain exactly who had unleashed a smelly fart in order to attack the correct person?

A good fart smeller should be able to narrow it down to 3 or 4 people....then just stab one to get the rest of 'em to fess up....if they all point to the guy you stabbed....well, you took a stab at it and got it right!! :rofl_200:

A good fart smeller should be able to narrow it down to 3 or 4 people....then just stab one to get the rest of 'em to fess up....if they all point to the guy you stabbed....well, you took a stab at it and got it right!! :rofl_200:

So if you get stabbed for a smelly fart and you use your phone to call for help, you'll probably get shot:confused2: I'll think i'll stay home:eusa_dance:

All my knives are also missing, I think they were taken along with all the guns, cant find anything. Just make sure nobody sees you in public with a toothpick or you could end up on the no fly list.

I always get into fights at the Theater. Patrons always Text, Talk, Talk to each other, eat loudly or something stupid to piss me off. Very little good stuff like having Sex.:rofl_200: I don't even go any more.

All my knives are also missing, I think they were taken along with all the guns, cant find anything. Just make sure nobody sees you in public with a toothpick or you could end up on the no fly list.

I'll bet an Arkansas toothpick would draw some attention at the movies? Can you own a pocket knife in NY still, Dan-o? Elizabeth Warren, our notoriously fk-up Senator from Ma. would be glad to get knifes banned too, if picked to be Hillary's VP.
She's called Pocahauntus here.
Steve-o

I always get into fights at the Theater. Patrons always Text, Talk, Talk to each other, eat loudly or something stupid to piss me off. Very little good stuff like having Sex.:rofl_200: I don't even go any more.

Find out where Paul Reubens sees movies. You might see some sex then.

I'll bet an Arkansas toothpick would draw some attention at the movies? Can you own a pocket knife in NY still, Dan-o? Elizabeth Warren, our notoriously fk-up Senator from Ma. would be glad to get knifes banned too, if picked to be Hillary's VP.
She's called Pocahauntus here.
Steve-o

I guess so Steve-o, but no switchblades, gravity knives, stilettos, butterfly knives, and pretty sure no locking blades....all that is covered in the safe act I believe.

Safe as in it's a lot safer to be an outlaw thug than it used to be!! That's the safe part of the Safe Act! :jerk it:

Back