• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2011 Vmax $9200 -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffclaven

Reaction score
Excellent, 24k, Corbin passenger seat and ovalbac. Parts for dd mod included. New battery, new shinkos. In Des Moines. Selling bc of divorce. Getting an Fjr. No disappointments. Bank has clean title.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 473
Re: 2011 Vmax $9200

Damn, too bad you were not closer to me. I'd have to check it over 1st..

ive got the cash, know all about the new nexgen, but Disney trip is up 1st, after trip, will inquire if you still have it

Can i ask.
What is the part number for the corbin passenger seat and backrest?
The Corbin site is a confusing to understand and find correct part number. :(

All the backrests should fit in any of the seats the peg is the same, I think.

ive got the cash, know all about the new nexgen, but Disney trip is up 1st, after trip, will inquire if you still have it

Cool. Few tire kickers here in town but no one with the $$. Mileage is 27,700 now, been in the 60/70s here until today which is crazy so I got some late riding in. Anyone that needs more pics let me know.

Wish I was living in your country and not in the Netherlands. I would have bought it for sure. This can be a great deal for someone who wants to have a 1700.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI GRA-L09 met Tapatalk

Oh Man,, if you were closer..

Latest posts

Back