The wife's sleeps with a invisible creature

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Last night while tucking the wife into bed,I turned off the light and just about got outta the bedroom when i heard a GROWALLL!I ran back in there jerked the covers off her,She said what the hell is wrong with you!I said sug There's a creature in there with you !I HEARD IT!!She said you're a nut!I said baby it sounds big!And it needs a bath!It stinks!You're crazy she said.I told her it must be mean!I saw it shake the covers!Finally she calmed down and covered up,I told her i would listen for it,And come right back If i heard it!She said do that again and i will kill you!!I explained baby it could eat you!She said she was gonna get me a one way visit to the nuthouse,If i didn't leave her alone!I promised her i would ask you guy's if any of your wife's had invisible creatures sleeping with them?She said,YOU DO THAT ILL SURELY KILL YOU!!So i said i would not.But got to thinking about it and thought it would be best for her.So later that night i crawled in bed with her,And listen for that creature,It must have shrunk because all i heard was a tiny squeak.Even though i told her i would not say anything, i felt it was best that i did.I don't want that invisible creature to eat her.Gonna let her read this later and show her i have her best interest at heart.

Perhaps she 'fah-tid,' as they say in England? Accounts for the sound and the smell.

Just a lil story to make you guy's smile.And for the wife to call me a ass hole.meant to be fun.

Terry, it's obvious to me you simply have your wife's best interests at heart....something I find very commendable! Besides, who knows what kind of mess this monster might leave in your bed, should he decide to devour your wife.....you can't be too careful with demons of this sort! :punk:

Ive been given a reprieve,She's not gonna kill me until later,After my visit to the nuthouse.She did abuse me as i was driving us to the store,I stopped very quickly throw ed her forward and she struck me.I explained there was a invisible fish crossing the road,And i had to stop!She replied,Your trip to the looney bin is coming up soon.And also stated that she loves me but,I am completely full of shit.Thank you guy's.

That would make a Good Horror Movie Terry.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

LOL.
That happens from time to time. More often on my side of the bed :biglaugh:
You better watch out she may jerk the covers off you and check for creatures

Terry, it's obvious to me you simply have your wife's best interests at heart....something I find very commendable! Besides, who knows what kind of mess this monster might leave in your bed, should he decide to devour your wife.....you can't be too careful with demons of this sort! :punk:
O my yes i surely do,have her best interest in mind.If that thing growls any louder,It may eat me as well.Iknow i got a zippo next time ill sneak under them covers and light the lighter.Nope better not blow up the bed

Back