• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2008 vmax fs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUZZY

Reaction score
IMG_1860.JPG15k miles. Dual headlight, aftermarket turn signals, drag bars, newer tires n brakes. Just registered n inspected. Runs very good.
$3700IMG_1860.JPG

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 43
You should mention the Kerker 4 into 2 exhaust, is it a full system or slip-ons? Is it sporting radial tires and modded wheels? :hmmm:

I spy the cateye tailamp, & the front cruiser pegs, also. And the bike is 'murdered' (black here, there & everywhere.) A good lookin' bike.

Attachments

• 15k.jpg
    15k.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 21
I think their slipons. Sounds pretty good. Wheels are gloss black with red pins. Not sur what's stock. It looks like a bulldog. Mean. I think price is mor than fair.

I think their slipons. Sounds pretty good. Wheels are gloss black with red pins. Not sur what's stock. It looks like a bulldog. Mean. I think price is mor than fair.

I have an 07, which looks just the same. The black wheels with the red pin striping is stock.....and Ive always liked them best out of all of the stock wheels.

That is a very good price.

Back