Liar in Chief.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, doing what he said he would . The world needs more integrity!

Geez, talking politics on here always causes hard feelings. I am glad that most posts don't have any political content. There are plenty of website places you can preach to the choir, left-or-right-wing, or try the newspaper 'comments' after a political article, let's not go there here!

How is Trump working out for you all?
Forestdaledave

Trump is working out just fine. For the rest of DC. The shirt I'm wearing today fits the situation: POLITITIONS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN FOR THE SAME REASON..... Get all the rif raf out of the way so he can do what he said. Like he did to Hillary!!!!!!!

Amen to that, brother!

"Can I use semi-synthetic automobile oil in my VMax? I can get it on sale."

Man I'm with you FireMedic. These discussions always end the same way, in the insult pit. Let's stick to arguing about which oil we should use.

Geez, talking politics on here always causes hard feelings. I am glad that most posts don't have any political content. There are plenty of website places you can preach to the choir, left-or-right-wing, or try the newspaper 'comments' after a political article, let's not go there here!
I agree,politics will spoil this forum.I will say this,i am a President Trump fan.I wish someone like him was the BIG CHIEF in my country,i feel it's to late for the uk.

Rosarito Dave is just being Rosarito Dave. Always shows up with his big stir stick. I have to refrain on political posts on a daily basis. Its just not worth creating more division. I would say most guys on here are doing the same.

I agree,politics will spoil this forum.I will say this,i am a President Trump fan.I wish someone like him was the BIG CHIEF in my country,i feel it's to late for the uk.

It's really sad what you guys are having to go through. Everybody seems to have an attitude of "this is how it is now" instead of taking back your country.

It's really sad what you guys are having to go through. Everybody seems to have an attitude of "this is how it is now" instead of taking back your country.

When I say this, I mean the Government, not the people.

Working on quite a police state over there I understand. Our E and W coasts are not looking so good either. In the middle states where we do things a bit differently, we start by not electing liberals to run things :clapping:

Bring your bike to the Dakotas for a visit. If the UK rubs you wrong I suspect you will like what you see here.

Dont worry about political content and banter, this thread is clearly titled as such so that folks that dont care for political sparring can easily avoid it and it wont interfere with their enjoyment of this awesome forum. Your good bruddah!!

Trump is working out just fine. For the rest of DC. The shirt I'm wearing today fits the situation: POLITITIONS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN FOR THE SAME REASON..... Get all the rif raf out of the way so he can do what he said. Like he did to Hillary!!!!!!!

Got any more of them shirts seems to me they should sell like hotcakes !!

Rosarito Dave is just being Rosarito Dave. Always shows up with his big stir stick. I have to refrain on political posts on a daily basis. Its just not worth creating more division. I would say most guys on here are doing the same.

Yep, he baited yall.....and you took it.

I personally will ALWAYS stick with Shell Rotella......yes its a diesel oil, but the Vmax loves it.

I agree with Casey. I figured he was a lying buffoon, and he didn't disappoint.
By "He", I meant Trumpf, not Casey...

Working on quite a police state over there I understand. Our E and W coasts are not looking so good either. In the middle states where we do things a bit differently, we start by not electing liberals to run things :clapping:

Bring your bike to the Dakotas for a visit. If the UK rubs you wrong I suspect you will like what you see here.

Dont worry about political content and banter, this thread is clearly titled as such so that folks that dont care for political sparring can easily avoid it and it wont interfere with their enjoyment of this awesome forum. Your good bruddah!!
I honestly don't think i will ever get the chance to visit the USA,If i ever did i might not wanna go back home.PS did you get your name from casey jones the famous engine driver,i used to watch the series when i was a kid.Jerry skinner tells a good casey jones story.

Yep, he baited yall.....and you took it.

I personally will ALWAYS stick with Shell Rotella......yes its a diesel oil, but the Vmax loves it.
I'm semi-new here but well aware of Daves tendencies towards stirring the pot. At least it's in a thread that doesnt hide the truth. No matter where we are politically we are all here, and it's fun as long as we dont start attacking each other. I remember last time he used gun control to troll with, that never fails.

I use Rotella Dino in all my bikes. What is the best tire for my Vmax and why, please be specific. :clapping: love ya bro!

I agree with Casey. I figured he was a lying buffoon, and he didn't disappoint.
By "He", I meant Trumpf, not Casey...
Thanks for the asterisk there. He is everything you say he is, and he's in good company swimming around in that fucking DC swamp he was supposed to drain!

Hillary, on the other hand, is honest as the day is long and shes totally not Satan, or a total cunt... :angry flame::angry flame devil:

Really guys, I like some banter as long as we're not attacking each other. It's fun to bash politicians to let off steam, sadly there is very little we can say about any of them that isnt true. I'll be poking you lefties with a stick now and then but please know that it's in fun and not an attack.

I'm a fairly staunch libertarian minarchist but any one of you on the right or left are welcome in my home for supper when your in the area.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back