• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2009 VMax for Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lotsa stuff, sounds like a good deal, asking $9500

Nash Flash - ECU re-flash by the best in the business
Hindle 4-2-2 Exhaust with one off brushed stainless mufflers, to match factory finishes on scoops and side panels
Triple Threat Air Box Mod with 3 K&N Filters
DD Clutch Mod
Pazzo Levers
Rizoma Grips
Joker Machine Bar End Mirrors (stock bar ends have been machined to accommodate mirrors)
One Off - Machined Cam Covers
Jeff Palhegyi Custom Billet Clutch, Stator and Swing Arm Pivot Covers
2015 Black Cherry Fenders and Faux Tank Cover
Steel Braided Brake and Clutch Lines
Superbike Pro-Taper Handlebar
Yamaha Stiletto Rear Seat
Tail light with Integrated Signals
Custom Plasma Front Turn Signals/Running Lights
EBC Sintered Brake Pads
Speed Healer (speedometer corrector)

You getting a new one? This would be the bike to buy, if you were so inclined

I bought another one, a 2012 all carbon fiber with a blower on it. I can't keep both unfortunately, so the 09 is up for sale. Very hard to do, I love the bike.

How does the Blown bike run compared to the one you are selling?

Well it's faster naturally, it makes about 75 more HP. So it's a real rush to ride.

Otherwise I have to say overall I prefer the 09 on the road because it's lighter, and has a 200 rear tire instead of the 240 on the back of the 2012.

The fat tire makes the bike require more effort to turn. The Gen 2 really has amazing handling for a bike its size and is great in the twisties with the stock rear tire.

SALE PENDING

I have sellers remorse already.

Back