Motorcyclist kicks car door...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Kick. Doctorss told me they can't fix my right foot any more. It has a huge titanium plate in it. They told me to use my left foot for any future door kicks.

I wonder why this dickhole would think he could kick a car and not expect this exact reaction. He's probably very lucky he didnt get ground into the earth. Still I suspect a handful of felonies for the cager. One thing is for sure, two complete idiots in traffic make some damn interesting youtube videos.:clapping:

I wonder what happened in the minutes before the video was rolling?

I would say there must have been a little history between the rider and the car beforehand, I hope they got his plate as he was making a mad dash outta there!!..........Lucky dude, that could have ended badly for him..........Tom.

Luckily, senior citizen in the Escalade pickup had only minor injuries. Thankfully the road rage beef between ass-clown on the Bagger and the attempted murderer in the Sentra didn't take out any innocents. ( Not counting the Escalade since the human contents inside were ok )
Unrelated side rant Holy Crap did that Escalade flip easily!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckily, senior citizen in the Escalade pickup had only minor injuries. Thankfully the road rage beef between ass-clown on the Bagger and the attempted murderer in the Sentra didn't take out any innocents. ( Not counting the Escalade since the human contents inside were ok )
Unrelated side rant Holy Crap did that Escalade flip easily!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Those big suv's at high speeds, once they get get sideways look out.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Even the shitty car that assclown A was using to sidedswipe assclown B. It got pretty loose pretty fast too.

If you ever have to sideswipe an assclown in traffic you better have a more competent vehicle that will hold the road. Still, assclowns the both of em'.

Even the shitty car that assclown A was using to sidedswipe assclown B. It got pretty loose pretty fast too.

If you ever have to sideswipe an assclown in traffic you better have a more competent vehicle that will hold the road. Still, assclowns the both of em'.
Did anyone play the old video game road rash? That looked like a scene from that game.

Why waste a good kick at an inanimate object? Cool it off, follow the offender, and kick his ass at a later date when he least expects it. OH! Make certain there are NO witnesses!

Why waste a good kick at an inanimate object? Cool it off, follow the offender, and kick his ass at a later date when he least expects it. OH! Make certain there are NO witnesses!
That would be way to rational, with a nice touch of deceit. I like it.
A kamikaze dive off the bike through the window would have been sweet too.

According to the witnesses who recorded the incident, the cyclist was in the HOV lane when the Nissan Sentra apparently decided to enter the HOV lane illegally and almost hit the bike. The cyclist swerves then makes a gesture at the Sentra driver, resulting in an escalation of events and it is at this point where the recording starts and we see the cyclist kick the door....

Florida Highway Patrol says 1 of 4 SUV accidents results in the SUV not ending-up on all 4 wheels. I saw plenty of on their side SUV's on fire/rescue. People drive them like Porsche 911's making sudden lane changes, and wonder why it went out of control with those heavy-tread SUV rubber on them in summer heat. That was not the case here, however. That would have been a very effective LEO 'felony stop,' of the Escalade pickup if they were bank robber desperados or home-grown t-rr-oh-istts.

Latest posts

Back