• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New WR Rearsets! -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BorgBiker

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have decided to sell my WR Rearsets. I bought them over a year ago, but never put them on as I started thinking about how I'm getting old and the forward controls (which used to seem dangerously weird) now seem to put me in a nice comfortable position. So I ordered and installed the forward controls and have no use for the rearsets.

They are new, never installed and come in the original box. As you can hopefully see from the picture, they are very nice, cnc'd aluminum, not very heavy. They look great IMHO, wish I could afford another Max to put them on.

I paid $399 on eBay, but you can buy them for $300.

r28ho8.jpg
330760x.jpg

Thanks for reading,

The Borg

Re: Brand New WR Rearsets!

I have these on my max and i love em! Best ones to go with if you dont want a drastic change. I keep mine full back and full down which if i remember right is about 100mm back and 12-15mm down from stock. Makes for amore comfortable ride being north of 6' and gets your legs under you just enough to absorb bumps from the road instead of feeling them right in your spine.

I'm looking for a drastic change rearset as I find myself on the passenger pegs most of the time...

Hard not to go ahead and pick these up. I'll see what's up if they last a few more days.

Hey BorgBiker,

Question: Do these move your feet far enough back so that when coming to a stop and putting feet on the ground your lower pants legs inside hem doesn't snag on the outside edge of the pegs like the stock pegs do? (I hope my question makes sense to you)

Thanks,
John

Hey BorgBiker,

Question: Do these move your feet far enough back so that when coming to a stop and putting feet on the ground your lower pants legs inside hem doesn't snag on the outside edge of the pegs like the stock pegs do? (I hope my question makes sense to you)

Thanks,
John

Hi John,

I actually don't know, as these were never installed. I bought them with a ton of other parts which I have slowly put on over the past year. I kept riding other motorcycles on demo days and slowly came to the realization that I prefer my legs out in front (my Max is 1.5 inches lower than stock). So I ordered some very nice forward mounts and installed them, and love the feel. So my rearsets never made it farther than pre-assembly.

I can say that they have 3 positions, the first is fairly close to stock, but even the 3rd position is only moderately rearward. It would probably be just out of the way when you put your feet down.

I have this exact set on my bike, but, I dont pay attention to what me feet are doing when they go to the ground at a stop, lol. If it was an issue though, id have probably done something to change it.

I have this exact set on my bike, but, I dont pay attention to what me feet are doing when they go to the ground at a stop, lol. If it was an issue though, id have probably done something to change it.

Can we get a pic or two of the rear sets on your ride? I've been wanting them for a while. But I want to have my feet behind the passenger pegs by 3 or 4 inches.
Steve-o

Ill see what ive got on my kindle, phone wont upload to the net anymore. Ill tell ya this though, they dont move your feet back that far. Closer to the swingarm pivot caps, not a drastic change.

Latest posts

Back