VMax trike?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
AAuysYS.img

Nah, it's Austrian, a Puch Meister K6 Kabinenroller

Here's info on them: http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/meister-kabine.html

I think it would be a fun project to use the body, and power it with something other than the 49 cc two-stroke it has, along with a wider rear wheelbase, and maybe losing the tricycle arrangement for four properly-sized-and-placed wheels/tires. Or you could just buy a smart for two.

AAuysYS.img

Nah, it's Austrian, a Puch Meister K6 Kabinenroller

Here's info on them: http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/meister-kabine.html

I think it would be a fun project to use the body, and power it with something other than the 49 cc two-stroke it has, along with a wider rear wheelbase, and maybe losing the tricycle arrangement for four properly-sized-and-placed wheels/tires. Or you could just buy a smart for two.
Not a huge fan of the trikes but there are some cool little cars on the link you posted. I would love to have the Goggomobil Transporter, or a Lloyd.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

While that would be a real 'barn-burner,' I think a Suzuki Titan 500 2-stroke twin would be a better choice. Smoother, capable of more power if you wanted, but a very reliable powerplant.

Those tiny wheels make me cringe, but given the nature of the original powerplant, I suppose they 'fit.' I think a wider track would be good, and why-not just go to 4 wheels? Much better stability, and the wider track would make it look better, even if you had to shroud ('fender') the wheels to make it legal.

That looks like a great place to put a CR500 engine.

The Peel 50 is generally recognized as the smallest car ever produced. There are videos online of it in all its glory. A handle below the rear window serves ar reverse. Just pick the car up and turn it around. It weighed about 175 pounds. They are still being made as replicas. My favorite microcars is the Messerschmitt KR175.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 8
Back