• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UFO Megaphones

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadBlackGen1

Reaction score
Does anyone have UFO (or new mfg. name) megaphones for sale? I have the UFO slashcuts on the 4 into 2 and it's just too harsh for me. I even ordered the quiet baffles and just can't do it. I don't want to go back to stock pipes so I'd like to see if the Megs are quieter.

Thanks!

I have the same set up, I wear earplugs. I found after 20 minutes without them my head is ringing.
What other muffler options are there with the UFO pipes?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Not sure what they call them beside megaphones . you can get 2 different type opening tips. I bought the megaphone (single) for my ufo dragstar just in case I start to get hassled by the law..

I've seen a few posts about longer mufflers that are more of a "can" style for sportbikes. That's not what I was originally after but it seems that's all the options available. Too bad, because a full system like the UFO is so nice and well built. Just way too loud :(

Just an idea, why can't you lop off the slash cut off after where they merge and use a slip on can after that?

That's kind of my next plan if the megaphones don't pan out. I think the HMF slip on sounds really good so I'll be looking for a set of those or something similar. It's still winter here so I'm not in a terrible rush. And worst case I ride it as is with earplugs and deal with the dirty looks from my neighbors :)

I put a pair of Holeshot cans on my Ufo system. The inlet side fits perfectly and only had to make a small bracket to be able to mount the cans properly. The sound difference is amazing!

I really want to get the ixil mufflers on my UFO system. Deffinately won't help any with the loudnesd, but I dig the look and they sound pretty burl.

I put a pair of Holeshot cans on my Ufo system. The inlet side fits perfectly and only had to make a small bracket to be able to mount the cans properly. The sound difference is amazing!

Where did you source the Holeshot cans? I agree they look like the hot ticket.

I have a very nice UFO megaphone system available.

Attachments

• UFO Exhaust.jpg
    UFO Exhaust.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 17
Was that 4-1? How much did you get for it? And how did you like it?

+yes a 4 into 1 kerker never heard the 2 together .I had bought a motor from a Vmaxer and he gave me a box full of goodies and the ixil was one of them in the box I believe I sold them for 400 plus the ride

Back