ERGONONOMICS , Starting with Very Different Handlebars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply from sales and feedback we find the superbike bar to be far more comfortable for the average rider. We used a protaper version for the gen 2's until they quit making them. A comparison (much better wrist angle in my opinion). I have had Carpul tunnel surgery on both hands (uncluding the release at the elbows) and trigger finger repairs on 6 of the 10 digits. The regular drag bars kill my wrists/shoulders while the SP bars are far better.
I dont trust Feddback, Ergonomics is Mathematics in the SPACE
tucker Rocky give me a Price three years atrit for been the biggest sell of 7005 Protaper bars by a single shop (about 700 per year, I used 17 out of their 23 shapes plus maguras and Fatbars from Renthal...
Data up the wasu but my brain fried out, been ultra picky at a 98Percentil Electrical, muscle conductivity

Perception is reality and feedback is almost always the best idicator of sucess. If you get good feedback then it's almost always 10 times more valuable then negative feedback. Let me clarify. Nearly every single negative experience will garner a feedback while a positive experience will only get a call one in ten times.

Perception is reality and feedback is almost always the best idicator of sucess. If you get good feedback then it's almost always 10 times more valuable then negative feedback. Let me clarify. Nearly every single negative experience will garner a feedback while a positive experience will only get a call one in ten times.
Oh no total different ball park...

First i'm not a business man in fact i'm a Horrible business man...

Besides the access on loan and/on purchase of equipment from my PHD program i even developed my own equipment far more portable and expedite, for example i convince a Belgium electronic ultra nerd friend to modified a "BioEnergy" [many Germans are totally into body currents, equilibrium, acupuncture, all the cents and natural medicament and they use a "Body Voltmeter"

For example, handlebar wise i build a "Adjustable RIG" (For over the triple clamp) that will locate the point of origin of the bars in any of the desire locations and connive with almost 30 type of handlebars i can find the EXACT location for your hands,, remember the Horrible Business man..??

like a friend will say, "Give them a 1000 choices and they will want the 1000 & ONE..

I was charging for the product, not the SERVICE and some people CAN NOT BE PLEASE and spending two even three days testing permutations is not exactly a Economical golden egg

ps: this drawing is from 1996 but a million even better ones came after...

What can i Say, I was a Geek on a field almost nobody care about (To really produce the MOST Optimal results)

Attachments

• DSCN3202.jpg
    DSCN3202.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 0
Back