Mad Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Civitello

Reaction score
Hi everyone I made a new account to be a part of the forum I had issues with my last account were I couldn't post or reply and no administrator could seem to help me with that. This is year 38 for me working on the Yamaha V-max I've built them for many customers across the world and I'm happy to help anyone with any questions about the V-max. I don't know everything but I know a little something. I've been visited many times by the head engineers of the Yamaha motor company.

Thank you very much to be a member again .
I stopped being on the forum but now come back.

Attachments

• IMG_20230223_120625_858.webp
    187.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20230223_120645_982.webp
    209.5 KB · Views: 1
I had you build one for me years ago…….
Still have the jacket

Hi everyone I made a new account to be a part of the forum I had issues with my last account were I couldn't post or reply and no administrator could seem to help me with that. This is year 38 for me working on the Yamaha V-max I've built them for many customers across the world and I'm happy to help anyone with any questions about the V-max. I don't know everything but I know a little something. I've been visited many times by the head engineers of the Yamaha motor company.
Hey Paul,
Welcome back!
As you know, my bike with your Mad Max wide tire kit(300) is still running large and live!
Hello Elizabeth:)

Back