New Helmet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo6

Reaction score
So I was into a local bike shop last week (3 times actually, lol), noticed this: http://www.zoxhelmets.com/86-10081_en.html

I currently wear a full face helmet, but have been thinking about picking up a half helmet for the 'local' cruises and save the full face for highway. So it was love at first sight when I saw this one, however I didn't buy one..... second trip in and I looked at it again.... still did not buy or try one on. Third times a charm, this time I tried a few on, none instock that fit, so she ordered me one, should be in tomorrow! :clapping:

I know, small mind, easily amused! :rofl_200:

sweet, pretty good shop if they can get it that fast. wish bike store by my place could do that.

sweet, pretty good shop if they can get it that fast. wish bike store by my place could do that.
Ya, it's a smaller locally owned shop. I dealt with them when the owner was operating out of his garage. Now he's growing like crazy. (http://www.gbourque.com) I think it was Friday night when we were in, and yesterday was a holiday, so ya - quick turnaround time indeed. :punk:

Sweet looking helmet. I do the same thing (skullcap for short trips in town and full-face for more serious rides). There is no helmet law here in Indiana, but the skullcap doesn't bother me much anyway. Can't stand wearing a full helmet when its any hotter than 80 and I'm putzing around town...

Sweet looking helmet. I do the same thing (skullcap for short trips in town and full-face for more serious rides). There is no helmet law here in Indiana, but the skullcap doesn't bother me much anyway. Can't stand wearing a full helmet when its any hotter than 80 and I'm putzing around town...
That was my thought process as well. :)

After seeing pics of an accident with a beanie I decided a little sweat is better than a ground off nose and broken jaw...

lol

Looks cool though.

Chris

Thats a pretty nice lid.My brother was talkin about pickin up one like this for me but I only wear full faces on the Max. They are DOT and the eye sockets are lensed with interchangeable lenses for color,black,or clear.Pretty neat.I read a review for them and it basically said they improve motorcycle safety because people are scared of you while you wear it, and therefore give you plenty of freeway space.

Attachments

• 600_skull_helmet.jpg
    600_skull_helmet.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 41
Thats a pretty nice lid.My brother was talkin about pickin up one like this for me but I only wear full faces on the Max. They are DOT and the eye sockets are lensed with interchangeable lenses for color,black,or clear.Pretty neat.I read a review for them and it basically said they improve motorcycle safety because people are scared of you while you wear it, and therefore give you plenty of freeway space.
LMAO! Love it, but what happens when they see you coming, shit there pants wreck in front of you, or beside you and take you out too?:clapping:

After seeing pics of an accident with a beanie I decided a little sweat is better than a ground off nose and broken jaw...

lol

Looks cool though.

Chris
"That'll never happen to me...." :rofl_200:

a joke. :clapping:

Back