Spinned LED Tailights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't fit spinners in my lenses because they were to small (the lenses), but I do have LED's and love them. Anything that catches your eyes to the bike will help cagers be more aware.

Attachments

• 1, Billet outside.jpg
    1, Billet outside.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 4, Brake lights on.jpg
    4, Brake lights on.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 32
I got them here. http://www.exactrep.com/site.html
You can buy them seperately but they may not fit the OEM fender without some mod's. Mine came with the shorter fender. They come with regular bulbs and I swapped them out for short LED style. Been years since I did that and have zero issues. The machined aluminum reflecter housing was made by a vmax owner with inset dual element LED's for extra back off power.

Attachments

• Billet 12.jpg
    Billet 12.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 16
Why would you want flashing lights? All they would do is draw attention to that butt ugly huge tail light!

lol

Chris

Why would you want flashing lights? All they would do is draw attention to that butt ugly huge tail light!

lol

Chris

Looks like our Moderator is startin' to sound like Lankee.
Personally assaulting new members for their choice in Modifications.

LOL

He's one of us now...........

? viva Vmax :punk:
? viva Idaho :punk:

Yeah but I added LOL... HE was serious!

My thoughts on mods are... If you're happy with them, that's all that matters!

Chris

Yeah but I added LOL... HE was serious!

My thoughts on mods are... If you're happy with them, that's all that matters!

Chris

Ah ha!

I knew you would say that,
I also added LOL so my post is safe. :confused2: Hee Hee.

Ugly stock tail light, AGREED! However until I replace it I want a cost effective way to be noticed.... even if it does draw attention to the butt ugly tail light. LOL!

I think the stock tail light was designed on a Friday, and the guys at Yamaha just wanted to get the hell out of the office. If you try the spinners, please let us know how they turn out.

SERIOUSLY?...with the ugly comment? My tail is ugly? This is a new low offense for me. Ive been nothing buy friendly and helpful on this forum and this is what I get??? Poke fun at the new guy's tail??
I don't do squats and lunges three days a week for nothing ya know, and for your info my wife thinks my 'TAIL' is just fine.
I'm gonna go to my shop and have a good cry!!! Thanks...:tantrum:mean guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously. Yamaha guys deisnged this on Friday before a long weekend, half in the bag on sake...

I have been searching for the options we have for rear lights...

I want more options!
________
Ford Fairmont (Australia)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back