To tell the truth.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Bee

Reaction score
I have ridden motorcycles since i was 12 years old and i'm now 62-50 years and still riding.
My brother recently bought me a vmax and i have to say it is so enjoyable.
I am a motorcycle stunt woman and also own 2 martial art studios.
If you click on the link attached "cyclejumpers.com" i am under Janet Lee just below Evel & Robbie Knievel.http://cyclejumpers.com/
I joined this site because i could not believe what was happening.
This morning i was called a liar on this site by a member named asheric.
In the photo i attached i am the shortest of jons' sisters married to henry by my side.
My brother and my husband were both members.
One was blaxmax and the other dragmaxster.
The were accused of being the same person by Customs Creations.
They tried multiple times to prove it and it was proven.
A few other members singled them out and the harassing never stopped---for years.
Traumahawk even went as far as asking for their IP addresses (what gives him that right) stalking him on multiple facebook sites and V4muscle site.
Members of those sites asked him to stop.
Asheric sent a PM to my husbands page telling him to "F-OFF YOU MOTHER F'R."
They both worked on a members bike and were nominated by that member for "niceguy" awards.
Voting no were 3 members that harassed also.
Jon wrote 2 of them letters and was banned.
Henry then copied one and banned also.
Jon was again accused of being "scrupulous" because of his description of the cops he built.
I read another message from Traumahawk posting of the Ebay and ask jon to remove the added hp Traumahawk is crying about and he did. Traumahawk also asked jon for proof that Buster said it was "pretty shitty" of those guys to leave bad comments on his nice guy awards page. I guess we all need to bow down the "head cheerleader".
If i am banned for writing this then so be it. Not worth it to me either.
I ask you- What does it say about someone leaving a bad message on a page for nice guys?

I know Jon helped a lot of people on this site and is still friends with them.

Attachments

• scan0004 (1).jpg
    scan0004 (1).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 21
Ok, so let me get this straight.....Your Jons sister (aka Blaxmax), you have a Vmax, you you joined the DAY OF Blaxmax being banned?

Blaxmax last day.......look at the last activity date. http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=12830

And Here is Jans.. first date....http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=14938

Now, the pic has been posted on here before, and also about cycle jumpers. I find it odd that its a pic that is 30 years old.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=416943&postcount=9

Now you mentioned about me stalking preople.......Here is my profile on Vfour musclebike....http://v4musclebike.com/forums/member.php?u=7244

Here is Dragmaxter's profile.......http://v4musclebike.com/forums/member.php?u=12324

Now a Very interesting thing about V-four....a Mod over there told me one time, that Dragmaxter got busted for trying to do multiple profiles over there......but I guess that he was lying huh ? So, even though I joined 2 years eralier.......I'm now stalking Drag (and Jon isnt over there, although there is a blaxmax999, I am assuming as a nod to Daman.......but hasnt been used.)....http://v4musclebike.com/forums/member.php?u=11445

OH......the term is UNSCRUPULOUS.....as in NOT SCRUPULOUS....

As usual, you forgot to mention that Drag posted on Ashers page first. Hey never let the truth get in the way of a good argument.

Todd (Customcreationz) after getting into a back and forth with Blaxmax.....and then Dragmaxter coming to his rescue, publicly stated that Blax and Drag had the same IP address (which would only happen if your using the very same computer.......but both said no, and that they lived 11 miles away from each other. Later on, when I pressed drag about it, he posted his IP address, and then Blax posted a Mac ID address.......and said see, they are not the same. Which is where this came from....http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=8061

So, No, I have never been accused by a mod of any site of stalking, and never been asked to cease or desist from any site, mod, admin, or anyone.

Asher said Hi Jon on the 18th, and 24 hrs later "Jan" responds. I think that time was spent tryng trying to figure out a good cover story.

So....unfortunately we live in an internet age, where a person can be one way in real life, and completely else online. Usually if I help someone with carbs...etc, I tend to call, and speak to that person, so you can tell how they are in real life. You can actually listen to their tone (denotes personality) the words that are used (intelligence), and just what kind of person they are......you know whether or not you actually want to go riding with that person.

This is what I believe......All of Jons information about Vmax's has come from this forum, and when he was banned, he was worried about how would he continue to dish out the info on FB, so as soon as he tried to log in on 9.17, and found out he was banned, thats when the new profile for Jan showed up on 9.17

I did the one thing that was probably unforgivable in Jons mind. I told him to prove it.....if His bike makes great HP, then prove it. I would even pay for the dyno time out of my own pocket. Since he was always traveling to TX, Stop by Lawton, and lets put the bike on the dyno. Its the same one that I use, and I think it would give him and honest#.

So, for anyone reading this.....I personally think that Jon/Henry/Jan or is it Jane, are the same person. Just think.......if your on a site, and think its great, so you tell your best friend about it, and so they sign up too........would they sign up as soon as possible, or 6 months apart like Blax and drag, or on the day that Blax is banned like Blax and Jan.

I really dont like arguing.....I do think this song fits though.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

Attachments

• Vfour muscle bike.PNG
    Vfour muscle bike.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Dragmaxter V-four.PNG
    Dragmaxter V-four.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 12.18.jpg
    12.18.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 12.19.jpg
    12.19.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Blax join date.PNG
    Blax join date.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Drag join date.PNG
    Drag join date.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
Eric I have a good friend who's grandmother always told us "not to let other people steal our joy". You are a well liked and respected member of this forum. Stop wasting your time composing rebuttal's to their baloney. All of the strange coincidences you point out are valid, but it's most curious that Jan would just now wriggle up from the depths to "set the record straight". What a joke. I"m with you about preferring to talk to a person live and get a "feel" for what kind of person they are. You I've talked to and your a good one, lets spend our time figuring out when to go on a ride. Steve O tells me you all had a great time this past summer.

Christian

He's right Eric, Jan-Blax-Drag or whoever the latest personality is will just create another persona to try and corroborate his/her story. He/she is a master of copying and pasting someone else's findings and hard work an claiming it as their own. The good part is that they are so easily flushed out by a simple Hi Jon comment! I think that in the next list of his/her accomplishments should be fiction writer as they are quite good at that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truth hurts doesn't it.
You accused them of being the same person and were proved wrong.
Was he right about what Buster Hymen said being 'pretty shitty' thing you posted.
Now you are accusing me of being the same. Get real.

You are right about 1 thing- i do look after after my brother and when someone attacks him and doesn't have a voice is when i respond.

He's right Eric, Jan-Blax-Drag or whoever the latest personality is will just create another persona to try and corroborate his/her story. He/she is a master of copying and pasting someone else's findings and hard work an claiming it as their own. The good part is that they are so easily flushed out by a simple Hi Jon comment! I think that in the next list of his/her accomplishments should be fiction writer as they are quite good at that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep.....There will probably be a cousin that shows up in a bit.

Attachments

• it-computers-social_networking-friends-profiles-fake_identities-social_networks-16437476_low.jpg
    it-computers-social_networking-friends-profiles-fake_identities-social_networks-16437476_low.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
  • young-people-social_networking-friend-virtual_reality-mess-social_networks-16437473_low.jpg
    young-people-social_networking-friend-virtual_reality-mess-social_networks-16437473_low.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 5
Well just got a message from "Jon Harris" on FB messenger. Below is a snippet.

So Jon said "Fuck with my sister and I'll come visit you."

Attachments

• Jon Harris.jpg
    Jon Harris.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 7
Here it is copied from messenger......

Attachments

• Jon Harris threat.PNG
    Jon Harris threat.PNG
    86.4 KB · Views: 5
Back