VMAX Noob Wanted To Say Hi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao, don't look at Sean! He can't help you!

Shhhh...I nasty rumor says he's IN LEAGUE with the mod monkey...but you didn't hear it from me.

How much does a morley seat with back-rest run? I'm most interested in the back-rest as I already have a starfighter front seat.

snippet from his website

Seat Work Pricing for the seats is:
$260 for the full set with reshaped front and stock recovered middle and rear with all smooth black material.
Add:
$40 for reshaped passenger seat (more pass comfort)
$30 for two toned carbon fiber and smooth (most popular material type)
$30 for logo sewn in (”VMAX” or other lettering can be chosen)
$50 for flames sewn in
$40 for backrest pad recover

here is a link to the page

http://www.morleysmuscle.com/muscle-bikes/vmax/muscle-seats

the backrest i got is actually a stock yamaha part. Sean had it powder coated for me tho. from what he says they are getting somewhat hard to find

it is worth the investment. That was the first thing we did to our VMAX. The passenger seat is 100 times better!

Here is a crappy picture before the back rest was installed, hopefully we will get some decent pictures soon!

255194_231145776896704_100000038500942_990248_4670671_n.jpg

Forgot to get the magazines to you yesterday Drew. How bad did you end up getting rained on? The wind came up super bad right after you got out of there.

The backrest pad only with no other work will be a little higher. We do have a couple of backrests that are available again including one that is chromed.

Sean

Forgot to get the magazines to you yesterday Drew. How bad did you end up getting rained on? The wind came up super bad right after you got out of there.

oh yea! was kinda rushed with that weather approaching.

i got a little wet rolling down the dirt road & got really wet riding down 63rd lol

but i hammered the throttle & outran the rain, and was nearly 100% dry when i got home!

thanks Sean, i'll be in touch with you ASAP

The backrest pad only with no other work will be a little higher. We do have a couple of backrests that are available again including one that is chromed.

Sean

Do you rework the middle and rear only? I have a starfighter front already.

We can do a reshaped front and rear and do our best to match your seat. Or you can see about selling it to one of the guys on here and get a full set from me.

Back