14000cc Vmax!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like it.....:confused2:

Nothing in particular.....

Just don't like it:ummm:

There's some interesting claims in that ad....."The bike is set-up to run the German Autobahn. There is NO Faster bike on the street!". I'd think still being shaft drive is going to hurt your top end. Plus Bill (aka WildBill) should drop by with his 200 mph VMax! LOL! :biglaugh:

No faster bike on the street, ummmm, he knows this how, i hate when stupid people put stuff like that. Cool bike thou

15,000 for THAT? Really? He doesn't even have the comp baffle in the exhaust!!!

What a freaking rip.

Good luck selling it for that buddy.

chris. ur looking at it all wrong. its a wicked steal man. ur only paying $1.07 per cc! most other vmax's at a poultry 1200cc's are usually a couple bucks per cc!

15,000 for THAT? Really? He doesn't even have the comp baffle in the exhaust!!!

What a freaking rip.

Good luck selling it for that buddy.

Looks like all his work/money went into cosmetics, too. I guess they always say, you can make any car faster if you just paint some racing stripes on it. You know, like putting a big racing stripe on a Geo Metro.....

Looks like all his work/money went into cosmetics, too. I guess they always say, you can make any car faster if you just paint some racing stripes on it. You know, like putting a big racing stripe on a Geo Metro.....

Which is basically all I did but I know better than to ask 15,000 for mine and mine's a 2006 with 3500 miles on it.

I only ride when it's nice and when I want to. I don't ride it to work and I have NO friends that ride near me. So it's all me. It's a hobby of mine. I also spend a lot of time at the lake on the weekends.

It'll be less here soon as I am getting married and plan on starting a family.

The chances of me selling it are VERY high but I wouldn't get what I have in it and I don't need the money so...

Chris

I only ride when it's nice and when I want to. I don't ride it to work and I have NO friends that ride near me. So it's all me. It's a hobby of mine. I also spend a lot of time at the lake on the weekends.

It'll be less here soon as I am getting married and plan on starting a family.

The chances of me selling it are VERY high but I wouldn't get what I have in it and I don't need the money so...

Chris

So then get a baby seat for it and quit yer squakin'!! :biglaugh:

My children would NEVER ride with me short of around the neighborhood at a VERY slow pace.

My children would NEVER ride with me short of around the neighborhood at a VERY slow pace.

I have 4 kids, each with there own helmets. They have all been on my bike, granted the rides are short and speed varies with age of child. My youngest is 6 and my oldest is almost 14. Needless to say, the rides are very close to what you described! But they all love it! :clapping:

My daughter is 7 and she went out with me one time so far. It was only a couple miles and I didn't go over 35. But, she LOVED it. Everytime I'm downstairs playing with the bike she asks me if I can take her out for a ride. Maybe when she get a little older we can go out for more than 2 or 3 miles.

My daughter is 7 and she went out with me one time so far. It was only a couple miles and I didn't go over 35. But, she LOVED it. Everytime I'm downstairs playing with the bike she asks me if I can take her out for a ride. Maybe when she get a little older we can go out for more than 2 or 3 miles.

I'd like to get one of those harnesses that secure the child to the rider. Only then will I go any more than just around our side streets. My daughter loves it too. I've picked her up twice from school on it, she looks like a Cheshire Cat coming at me :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back