• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 1998 gen 1 for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 98 gen 1 for sale. Bike runs and has a solid (strong) engine/Trans with 23k on it. Bike has electrical issues and I have given up and purchased a pristine 03. Bike comes with a Kerker 4into1 (needs end cap).
This has been a great Bike, always ran great. Once the electrical issues started I dumped a lot of $ into it...
If you're good with wiring/diagnostic this is a great opportunity. The bike is complete and runs great. Would like to see it go to someone who can fix the gremlins and get it on the road again, but if anything, it has a solid running gear for parts. The Kerker is off the bike as I poached the stock exhaust for the new 03. Bike starts and runs strong. Haven't ran it since removing the stock exhaust though. Exhaust ports protected. Bike would only start by shorting the solenoid; fires right up and runs. Only the headlight & tailight would work?? I tried everything; kept blowing fuses.
I'm in California.
$750 takes it.

Attachments

• 20240616_115549.jpg
    20240616_115549.jpg
    2.1 MB
  • 20240616_120100.jpg
    20240616_120100.jpg
    3.1 MB
I have a 98 gen 1 for sale. Bike runs and has a solid (strong) engine/Trans with 23k on it. Bike has electrical issues and I have given up and purchased a pristine 03. Bike comes with a Kerker 4into1 (needs end cap).
This has been a great Bike, always ran great. Once the electrical issues started I dumped a lot of $ into it...
If you're good with wiring/diagnostic this is a great opportunity. The bike is complete and runs great. Would like to see it go to someone who can fix the gremlins and get it on the road again, but if anything, it has a solid running gear for parts. The Kerker is off the bike as I poached the stock exhaust for the new 03. Bike starts and runs strong. Haven't ran it since removing the stock exhaust though. Exhaust ports protected. Bike would only start by shorting the solenoid; fires right up and runs. Only the headlight & tailight would work?? I tried everything; kept blowing fuses.
I'm in California.
$750 takes it.

Back