2007 V Max on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You definitely won't regret it. I sold my 2007 & got the 09. Night & day difference between the 2 bikes.. :biglaugh:

Hi Bob. :)

Someday I'll make your money and get one. ;-)

Hah! Economy tanked & ebay is 1/2 of what it was.. May have to sell Max if it doesn't pick up :(

Below is my 2007 doing a burnout in front of Sheriffs Office, and my 09 ;) Definitely an upgrade! :D

Attachments

• max-07.jpg
    max-07.jpg
    71.7 KB
  • max-5-28.jpg
    max-5-28.jpg
    87.3 KB
I can vouch for the bike too. It's immaculate. I did some blasting down the road on our last ride. I don't think Brett does much of that, I think he rode this bike very respectfully. It's a beauty and if I can't buy it, I certainly hope someone who can really appreciate it will.

Dave

Nope NEVER been ridden hard...... ;)
Remember Dave I had my wife on the back!
I don't abuse but I DO ride the bike like it was intended...
But do take VERY good care of my equipment

My Wife loves going fast in a straight line. I built a sissy bar to keep her on. If we don't go over 100 at some point in the ride, she feels cheated. 1st time I had her up fast was over 25 years ago. She asked me how fast we'd gone to catch the corner screamers we were riding with. I told her 142 mph and she just responded, Coooooooooool. That was on an XJ1100 and that was all it would do with 2 up..

So, you do actually get it on once in a while?:biglaugh:

Nope NEVER been ridden hard...... ;)
Remember Dave I had my wife on the back!
I don't abuse but I DO ride the bike like it was intended...
But do take VERY good care of my equipment

Except for the occasionall burnout. Hmmmm.......:eusa_dance:

GP

I already miss my old Vmax the CBX is neat and collectable but it just dont cut it as far as power. I got my new company up & running shipping bikes over seas so hopefully I can get a new Max soon.

Congrats Kyle. Hope all goes well for you with the new company. First thing you need to do is find a buyer in Japan for the CBX. I talked with a friend in the business and he said the CBX should bring a small fortune. He looked at the pictures and flipped out at how clean it is.

I'm still working on the money to get Brett's Max but I'm only a little over 5 k right now. :-(

Dave

Thanks ! I need to get some info on what I can ship to Japan & there rules & regulations right now I am dealing primarily with Australia since I have connections there & know most of there rules. I am dealing with my first customer right now & seems really happy so thats good. I have him a 2006 softtail sitting in my garage almost ready to ship just waiting on a few papers to clear.

Thanks ! I need to get some info on what I can ship to Japan & there rules & regulations right now I am dealing primarily with Australia since I have connections there & know most of there rules. I am dealing with my first customer right now & seems really happy so thats good. I have him a 2006 softtail sitting in my garage almost ready to ship just waiting on a few papers to clear.

I have a friend with a Fatboy here in the states who wants to eventually ship it to Australia . I would be interested in the $ tab , if doable .

Back