• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2020 VMAX - last model ever? for sale. mint condition.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike VMAX 2020

Reaction score
Hello VMAXERS!
I am in Ringgold, GA. I have a 2020 VMAX with less than 300 miles on it. I had knee surgery shortly after buying it. I am a short guy, and I am no longer able to confidently ride it. I previously owned the 2009 model, but traded it. It was beautiful. This 2020 is a dream come true, but I am a few months shy of 60, and my knee has reached its maximum flexibility. I can't comfortably get my right foot on the peg, and when I do get it there, I constantly have to worry about foot positioning for effective braking. When my foot is on the peg, I can't ride comfortably very long. I've ridden it work a few times. It's only 9 miles. By the time I get there, I'm relieved to get off. On the way home, my knee is swollen and I try to hang my leg on stretches between stops. I hate to, but will reluctantly sell to avoid further insurance costs, and to make way for my upcoming retirement. I bought the bike new from Lumberton Yamaha in Lumberton NC.
[email protected]
2020vmaxlikenew.jpg

Latest posts

Back