85 is gone...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
I just signed off on the deal with the new owner. After watching him ride off Im kinda having the sellers remorse. I need to hurry up and finish '95 so I can get over it. I hated to see that happen honestly Im a little upset about it. Never had that feeling over any of the other hundreds of bikes Ive owned or sold. That Max got into my blood!

Wow, somebody who's had more bikes than me.... I know what you mean though some bikes just get a grip on ya....

You wil get over it. Now it will get you on the move to get the 95 going & you will be happy once again. It dont take me long to get over selling one now. I am sure my 89 will end up sold or parted out in the future.

Yeah I ve already been doing some shopping for the 95's parts. I will be finishing up an order with Sean to get the brake lines as well as some other bits and pieces. Ive also been spending a lot of time on the exactrep site. My painter is ready to go with the paint and pwder coating as soon as I get it all broken down and sent to him. We have a pretty nasty paint scheme in mind for this bike.

Back