A VERY big thank you!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I was just going to send an email to this vendor, but after thinking about it I wanted everyone to know how really good this guy is. As some, or most, of you may have heard I had some problems at the drag strip last weekend. A part on my Max failed and did some damage to my stator. Sean Morley is the supplier I bought the part from and I immediately called him to let him know what happened and the failure mode of the part. My normal expectation is that a vendor might replace a part of theirs that failed, but Sean went above and beyond!! He not only replaced the part, but he also replaced the stator AND sent me all the gaskets I need to effect repairs!! Talk about customer service!!!

Sean,

I really appreciate the exemplary service you have shown me concerning any part that I have purchased from you. In this case I truly believe you went beyond the call of duty to make sure my bike got back on the road! It is great to know that vendors like you are out there and that we, the VMax community, can count on you to be an honest and open vendor!!..

BRAVO SIR!!:clapping:

Jim, sorry to hear about your engine issues, but your right, that is wicked great service from Sean or should I say, MR. MORLEY :worthy:

Sean is definitely a great asset to the Vmax community.

Now, get that fucking bike fixed and ride the hell out of it!

Mike

That's great news Jim and another awesome customer service by MR. SEAN MORLEY! A man of his word and stands behind it and all of his products.
We as a Vmax community are very, very lucky indeed to have Sean serve us!:worthy:

Thank you guys,

I always get questioned if I provide a "warranty" on anything I sell (especially expensive stuff like engines). I really don't have any warranty explicitly listed on anything I sell but as many of you know if it's the right thing to do then I do it.

I don't try to make a living off of the vmax community and I am not always the cheapest (some stuff I am pretty close though). BUT, I think you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE that treats the customers as well as I do.

And, you guys have been good to me too so we'll keep up the status quo!

Sean

I wish I lived a thousand miles closer to Sean. He'd get a lot of my money and I'd have One Badd Ass'd VMax. World needs more people like Sean Morley.

Latest posts

Back