Anybody know?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum

Reaction score
Does anybody know why there is a blank next to the high beam indicator on the instrument pannel? Max doesn't have any options that I know of. Is it for something required on Asian or Euro models? Anybody out there use it for anyhthing they installed? Sorry, it's too nasty to ride today, so I sit around and wonder crap like this.

I've never seen anything there. Maybe it was something on Venture

I think it's a great place to put an oil pressure light, for example.

The other idea I had, which I might yet do, is to have two turn lights - left & right - and then move the others accordingly. Just to make it look more complete!

You can use it for an alarm light . Even if you dont have a alarm you can put a blinking light in there that looks like you do. I even labled mine ALARM

Thanks, guys. It's good to know I'm not the only one who isn't sure. And I like the ideas for uses--just might use one. Or, I just got a modulator for my headlight, and I'm thinking of putting the light sensor in that spot.

Does anybody know why there is a blank next to the high beam indicator on the instrument pannel? Max doesn't have any options that I know of. Is it for something required on Asian or Euro models? Anybody out there use it for anyhthing they installed? Sorry, it's too nasty to ride today, so I sit around and wonder crap like this.

I don't know why it's there, but I'm planning on using that spot to integrate my garage remote, so I'm grateful for it.:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back