anyone see this Y2K bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is bad azz for sure!.............But for 185K a copy it had better take the windows out of parked cars as I smoke on by!..............:punk:.................Tom.

I can't get that link to play right now but I have seen the y2K bike before. It is impressive. I just hope that chassis and suspension are up to the task of handling the power. Everyone on this forum knows what it's like when your bike's engine writes checks your frame can't cash.

Thats nuts I was telling steveo (sdt 354)about it . I wonder if hes seen it yet on the web?
$185,000.00?? wtf

Buy an out of hour turbine & make your own. Skilled craftsmen only need apply...

Leno was @ a light & something like an Infiniti Q45 was tailgating him, & as he watched in his rear mirror or camera, the front of the car, being plastic, just melted into a gob of gooey plastic. He didn't stick-around to see what the driver thought, or even if the driver was aware of what happened.

Sorry, double-post, it happens when I post from work sometimes.

there is a movie called Torque with a Y2K bike chase scene, Y2K is chasing a new Yamaha Warrior. Movie kinds sucked, was like Fast and Furious but with bikes

good luck keeping a rear tire on it....lol

by the time you get home from the tire shop, there will be just enough tread left to drive back to it.

One thing entered my mind-COP RUNNER. Can you see Tim on that bike with spikes all over it? Teasing the police at 150 mph than dropping the hammer?

One thing entered my mind-COP RUNNER. Can you see Tim on that bike with spikes all over it? Teasing the police at 150 mph than dropping the hammer?
Then there's this thought...Danny's back wall of his garage would have the outline of the Y2K and a rider with spikes sticking out all over him!:biglaugh::rofl_200::punk:

Back