Bike for free

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Sir,

My name is Donald & I live in the Philippines for 9 months per year & in Hawaii for 3 months, I have a 1993 Vmax here in Hawaii & REALLY want a Vmax in the Pi!! I'm not sure if it would be better to try to find a Vmax in the Philippines or to ship mine over to the Pi. Do you live in the Pi?? In Manila area?? I live in Bohol! You know how greedy customs boys are..that is why I'm leaning more towards finding a bike there!! Could you help me or point me in the right direction for looking at Vmaxes for sale in the Pi?? My e-mail is [email protected] Really looking foreward to read what ever you could tell me about my idea. If you can't help me maybe you know someone who could? Thank You in advance. Donald

i have no idea whats with that last post.

I think he's weighing his options of shipping his Max back and forth from Hawaii to the Philipines or locating one in the Philipines and maintaining one in each location........................That's what I read into it..........................Tom.

I think he's weighing his options of shipping his Max back and forth from Hawaii to the Philipines or locating one in the Philipines and maintaining one in each location........................That's what I read into it..........................Tom.

From what I read I think he is asking for advice and guidance from Diablotin
Since they are both in the Philippines.
As for the Busa yeah free is never free

Back