bike is now magnetized

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... you just gave me a flashback of the 1st grade. My class had these crazy strong magnets and I put them on a pair of scissors for awhile (days, weeks, months... don't remember). Later the whole class was astonished when we noticed the scissors themselves were magnets. Queue 30 or so first graders fighting over scissors... and from what I remember it didn't end in blood.

I have to read up on how that works now that I'm older and have the internet. I forgot this was even possible!

:edit:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4443062_magnetize-metal.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask
For Science!

Apparently this only works well with steel due to it's high iron content. That means my first grade class had some long steel scissors accessible to the kids in the classroom. I wonder how many classrooms are like that today... probably not many.

I thinking tray magnetized screwdriver cause wasn't like that before .. HOLY SHIT MOMENT THO thought my bike was gonna melt or start attracting cars or airplanes .

Bahahahaha!! Now thats some funny shit right there. Its always good to get a good laugh at someones elses expense. Its ok though, cuz he was laughing too. We've all had our own "im a moron" moments. :what:

Back