brass knuckles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud7680

Reaction score
Looking for clutch and brake levers made to look like the old brass knuckles! Have seen them on other bikes and would like to put them on my 88! Sure would look BADASS then. Maybe they could be made removable in case I needed them ... Anyone?

Well, they're around. Kind of a neat look I guess, but in the practicality department, not so much. Not really conducive to precise control or fast action....two things that are non issues on Harleys.

wonder if that place would make them for us? Can one of the senior members look into something like that? I want some,maybe several other members/non-members would as well.

Try contacting billet bike bits. They make billet levers and do some custom work. Maybe they can help you. I've bought some stuff from Roy and was really impressed with the quality of work. He is in the UK so shipping is a bit more but it was reasonable and pretty quick considering.

[email protected]

Looking for clutch and brake levers made to look like the old brass knuckles! Have seen them on other bikes and would like to put them on my 88! Sure would look BADASS then. Maybe they could be made removable in case I needed them ... Anyone?

Must be an 'acquired taste.' My suggestion is forget the hand controls and put that onto your kickstart lever. Maybe as a bolt-on for a show for the levers, but totally impractical for street use. How are you going to perform personal hygiene when you amputate your digits?

As for detachability & subsequent use, those are pretty-much illegal everywhere.

Those shell-casing levers look pretty-interesting, not my style, but subtle, unlike the brass knuckles.

Back