CHROME, chrome and oh, lets throw in some more chrome!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenom

Reaction score
Just had to share. I've seen a Vmax that had almost as much chrome, but not quite as much. I'd think the disadvantage being bright days means blinding driving.

547175_430142940361392_1347550716_n.jpg

Nice job chroming the plastics. Just need to get some silver upholstery to match...

Another chrome bashing thread, great. I'm sure he don't take it out in the rain. I have a lot myself but my bike never goes out in wet weather. Not even if there's a chance of it. Chrome is like tattoos if you don't like it or them don't get any. If we all liked blue it would be one boring blue world. I'm not into sport bikes but I do like what Alsa is doing with their product. But I also like some color to contrast and accent chrome. But all chrome is a little much. But that's just my opinion.

Who recalls Cycle Guide doing their Bike of the Year in chrome every year for their cover?

......I also like some color to contrast and accent chrome. But all chrome is a little much. But that's just my opinion.

+1
my feelings exactly..
i think there are several maxxes (here and on web) that have the perfect mixture of chrome/color.. and they look awesome to me. I think alotta chrome around
the engine ..just kinda accent..or draw attention to..the bad assedness that is
the vmax.

jmo?

T$

Not so nice IMHO...looses all of it's lines...kinda like painting something all white...looks flat...

Back