Chrome turn signal.....lenses??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When lit up from behind, they give the appearance of a moderately smoked lens. I had a set of mini blinkers with chrome lenses and people I rode with said in bright sunlight they were very hard to notice. Then again they were much smaller than the stock "lollipops". I eventually ditched them for some chrome bullets with amber lenses that are a lot brighter.

That said, in my experience that chrome coating isn't terribly durable. Just with general age and use it tends to fade and eventually flake off in a couple years. Don't spray any powerful cleaners on them(purple power, ect), or hit them with a pressure washer.

Sounds like they are just temporary then. I can live with that, I just want to make sure they can be seen and since they are the original size and not mini ones, it sounds like they should be ok. For $26 and just turning a few screws, I don't think this would be bad. Thanks for the input!

Back