Classifieds..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar

Reaction score
Any of you guys think the Classifieds need revamped? I cant tell how old the add is and if its sold etc. Why cant it just be a forum format instead of auction where you can edit the topic and say sold?:confused2:

Any of you guys think the Classifieds need revamped? I cant tell how old the add is and if its sold etc. Why cant it just be a forum format instead of auction where you can edit the topic and say sold?:confused2:

:ummm: The date it was posted is in the ad and all ads expire after 60 days unlike a forum format ad. Also the seller can edit his ad and if someone clicks "buy" on the ad, the ad automatically marks itself as closed. I can't think of any forum that does that.

Didn't know the 60 day thing. Guess it takes getting used to. But I could not find a post wanted link anywhere. Must have been blind.

Didn't know the 60 day thing. Guess it takes getting used to. But I could not find a post wanted link anywhere. Must have been blind.

What do you mean by a post wanted link?

Oh! Go into the category you want to post an ad and click on the Submit New Ad in the green horizontal bar.

Latest posts

Back