colored oil

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I happen to be looking for some Royal Purple motorcycle oil which has a Purple tint to it. The ran across some "Green" oil. For those of you that have windowed gear or clutch covers and you like green, It might be pretty damn cool. It was on Ebay my search was "Motorcycle Royal Purple"

G

I ran Royal Purple in '99 for awhile....it's pretty pricey stuff and as I acquired more bikes decided there were just too many 'mouths to feed' so I switched to Rotella.

Ran the last of the R/P in the leaf vac wagon!! :rofl_200:

Actually, I don't think it stays purple for very long but would be cool for a while....s'pecially with led's behind the clear cover.

ya think the detergent in the oil kicks in and ends up dark again doesnt it dan-O?

leaf blower with syn in it hahaha wicked next thing you know it will has nos on it bahahah nothing wrong in that when battling such enemies as turn colored photo syn absorbing deciduous air bourne attackers :rofl_200:

ya think the detergent in the oil kicks in and ends up dark again doesnt it dan-O?

leaf blower with syn in it hahaha wicked next thing you know it will has nos on it bahahah nothing wrong in that when battling such enemies as turn colored photo syn absorbing deciduous air bourne attackers :rofl_200:

Hate those bahstahds! :damn angry:

Haha....not your run o the mill leaf blower either Rov.....ey?

http://www.mowersdirect.com/Images/Swisher-LV87537/i4752.html

Will fill & dump this thing over 50 times before they are all picked up.....really giving lots of thought to your flame thrower idea!! :flamethrower:

Hate those bahstahds! :damn angry:

Haha....not your run o the mill leaf blower either Rov.....ey?

http://www.mowersdirect.com/Images/Swisher-LV87537/i4752.html

Will fill & dump this thing over 50 times before they are all picked up.....really giving lots of thought to your flame thrower idea!! :flamethrower:

ya man the wagon makes it seem like ground hoog day for sure, the leaf blower with under flamethrower, along with getting the job done has been certified as a great therapeutic exercise. cant argue with that :rofl_200:

[/COLOR]

ya man the wagon makes it seem like ground hoog day for sure, the leaf blower with under flamethrower, along with getting the job done has been certified as a great therapeutic exercise. cant argue with that :rofl_200:
Rov, that white tank behind Dann-o's garage? It isn't really propane. He's juicing everything that rolls!
Steve

watch out for the barrel of napalm also by the shop. i wouldnt go poking around there without a 72hr warning and a white flag on the back of the bike on a 6ft pole unless you feel like getting fried to a crisp or worse hahahaha cow bell on the bike or your neck might be justified fast when you pull up to the house

where's Bill? we gotta get him some blue oil!

Back