dinner ideas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
im thinking about firing the grill up. hamburgers with mushrooms,american cheese, swiss cheese (top and bottom slice) onions and slices of bacon. with a side of chili cheese fries. what do you all think? any different ideas?

both you guys have good suggestions!!
except I would put both cheeses on top of the burger.

Im not sure if this is your intent, but I would like to take this thread a little further.

My wife and i eat out a lot, we dont have kids.

Problem is we can never come up with any good ideas on what to make for dinner. especially something not to time consuming.

So i ask all of you to post what good dinner ideas you may have and the recipe

sorry to hijac your thread

well why don't you get a slow cooker crock pot. load it in the morning before work and let it cook all day. my wife just cooked a corned beef the other day with cabbage and potatoes and it was great. there are lots of things you can put in them and they are not time consuming at all.

Couple of nice steaks and baked taters with all the fixins always goes down pretty well and is quick and easy. Nuke the taters if you don't have time to bake 'em.

Couple of nice steaks and baked taters with all the fixins always goes down pretty well and is quick and easy. Nuke the taters if you don't have time to bake 'em.

Add to that menu, An ice cold long bottle of your favorite beverage:biglaugh:
Always have to have a Ice cold ale with my steak. Thinks it written down some where, dead sea scrolls I think:drool:

Last time i was out in california for work i tried me some Tritip. Hard to find a place that sells it where i live, but its my FAVORITE cut of meat, by far. If youve never tried it, i suggest you give it a go.

When i get them they are usually about 2.5 pounds, and run about 12$. Marinading is probably better, but i just dry rub a ton of spices and seasoning salt on the outside. Im a fatass, i cant wait. Get your charcoal grill super hot, then sere the outside of the meat on all sides to lock in the juices. Take it off the grill and cook some hamburgers or chicken or whatever then when your grill is at a lower temp, put it back on and slow cook it the rest of the way. The result is a TENDER delicious chunk of meat that will give you an orgasm.

Edit: judging by my second pic, it seems im eating the most ticklish part of a cow. I know if a woman touches me there it makes my legs kick like a drunken redneck being tased.

Attachments

• 23347.jpg
    23347.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 13
  • tri-tip.gif
    tri-tip.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
Last time i was out in california for work i tried me some Tritip. Hard to find a place that sells it where i live, but its my FAVORITE cut of meat, by far. If youve never tried it, i suggest you give it a go.

When i get them they are usually about 2.5 pounds, and run about 12$. Marinading is probably better, but i just dry rub a ton of spices and seasoning salt on the outside. Im a fatass, i cant wait. Get your charcoal grill super hot, then sere the outside of the meat on all sides to lock in the juices. Take it off the grill and cook some hamburgers or chicken or whatever then when your grill is at a lower temp, put it back on and slow cook it the rest of the way. The result is a TENDER delicious chunk of meat that will give you an orgasm.

Edit: judging by my second pic, it seems im eating the most ticklish part of a cow. I know if a woman touches me there it makes my legs kick like a drunken redneck being tased.
Tri-tip is a staple out here on the west coast. Back east, they grind it up for burger. Ask your butcher for it. I like to stab that sucker and insert whole garlic cloves, oh 10 or so. I like porterhouse/roast seasoning rubbed all over it too. Get your grill good and hot and sear it like Clintard said but then move it over to the side, kill one burner and set a can of beer with the top cut off next to it. Whip up some pinto beans and salsa, loaf of garlic bread (more garlic, too much aint enough) (I cut up 5 or 6 cloves and nuke them with 1/2 stick of butter in bowl, spread on italian bread and broil for a couple of minutes) and some cold Newcastles, you're eating like a king.:punk:

Latest posts

Back