drag bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing but drag bars bolted to mine with no risers, nothing hits and I love them 100%.

TheSkullVmax.jpg

We do sell the risers if you want to have the profile of the regular drag bar. The superbike bar accomplishes the same thing but with the bar only so you save some money.

Sean

I just put super bike bars on my bike. So drag bars will be the same size if I use a riser??? Bc I was gonna buy drag bars sooner or later I figured there more strait I got long arms

anyone have a pic of superbars on their bike? just curious how they look:biglaugh:

2005 V Max with drag bars.jpg

I like the looks of dragbars, and they are more comfortable for me; I have very long arms.

Have had no problems with cable interference, but my throttle & brake cables are braided/stainless...............
I don't know if that makes any difference?

Jester 42

Thanks.I'm gonna try some.eBay has them for $24 so if I don't like them I don't lose much.

I like the Super bike bars a lot. The're very comfortable and look almost as good as drag bars. I'd get them in black if I got another set.
Steve

nice bike:punk: i can see why you"d go with black:biglaugh:.

nice bike:punk: i can see why you"d go with black:biglaugh:.
Thanks much. Once you go black you'll never go back. Less polishing more riding. Black hides the dirt well
rofl_200.gif
I'll prolly P.C. the bars this winter. It never ends, which is why I love my bike. Always a work in progress.
Steve-o

Last edited:
$25 or $30 depending on chrome or black.

Shipping sucks most of the time so I have always charged a flat $15. Now, both bars can fit in the same box so you could get one of each and not have a higher ship charge.

$25 or $30 depending on chrome or black.

Shipping sucks most of the time so I have always charged a flat $15. Now, both bars can fit in the same box so you could get one of each and not have a higher ship charge.

This might be your best option. I tried drag bars on mine, but switched back to OEM after a long bout with adjusting them so nothing would hit. But by the time I got them where they wouldn't hit anything, I wasn't really crazy about the look and feel. I think the superbike bars would have been more to my liking.

Some really like the look of the drag bar so the option is to get the riser set (I can't remember the current cost but I think it's under $100). The effect on feel is exactly the same but you still get that visual effect of a flatter looking bar.

Sean

Latest posts

Back