Ebay: Four stage 7 air filters - chrome

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are not anywhere near the quality! I used this brand, 'Emco' on one of my Harley sprints and it is basically like putting some coarse steel wool over the intake. It will trap some dirt and do it's job to a certain extent, but I wouldn't ever use it on a bike I was hoping to get some serious mileage out of. It would be neat to see if there was a difference in dyno number between these and the K&N's. I'm sure they let the bike breathe easier.

I am running these filters on my bike. They are a good deal for what I use em for. I dont ride in wet weather or dusty conditions my bike is just used for romping and racing.

ATTN NOOBS... You just cant buy these filters and throw em on your bike,, well physcially you can.. but your bike isnt going to run worth a shit if its not tuned for indivual carbs. Also there is no place to connect the hoses for the puke ventaltion system..

If anyone is interested in converting over to this setup let me know with a PM and I will give you the information needed to convert over from an airbox to indivual filters with pics.

a neat idea.. can u do it w/out a stage 7?

I am running these filters on my bike. They are a good deal for what I use em for. I dont ride in wet weather or dusty conditions my bike is just used for romping and racing.

ATTN NOOBS... You just cant buy these filters and throw em on your bike,, well physcially you can.. but your bike isnt going to run worth a shit if its not tuned for indivual carbs. Also there is no place to connect the hoses for the puke ventaltion system..

If anyone is interested in converting over to this setup let me know with a PM and I will give you the information needed to convert over from an airbox to indivual filters with pics.

As stated!!

If your carbs arent already tuned for Individual Air Filters your bike will barely run.
If you are interested in converting over to individual filters to get that awesome intake noise when riding let me know in a PM

You can buy the Stage 7 Kit from Dyno Jet for 280 I believe or I have a setup I make to work with these filters.

K&N individual filters for use with the dynojet stage 7 kit should set you back about $200 new. They are availiable from many sources.

Latest posts

Back