Exhaust options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gouldinz

Reaction score
I’m looking to upgrade the stock exhaust for something with a bit more rumble, but that won’t make my ears bleed.

What are some good options that are still available? Currently considering the Aprovic or Vance and Hines slip on.

Akrapovich and Dam seem to be the two most popular...Hindle's an option also and I some of the guys have tried Delkavic.

It all depends upon how much you might be looking to spend.

Really not trying to spend crazy money, I’m happy enough with the stock volume, just want a deeper rumble

I have some , tried them , didn’t like them . And are actually for sale “$160.00 plus shipping “ Pics are on my Threads .
So found the Black Widows with a Great Aggressive Sound .
And Like them . Especially the Price.

Anyone have experience with Delkevic? Reasonable prices and vids I’ve seen sound good
There similar to the Black Widows in Style but not to sure about the sound .
I was looking at them but then came across the Black Widows which came with the Mid Pipes .They are Loud and Sound Very Aggressive and am fully satisfied with them Especially for the Amount Paid . Came from the UK in 2-3 days and was surprised they delivered that fast . 100% Great Experience.

Attachments

• IMG_3501.jpeg
    IMG_3501.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back