First post

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA4MAX

Reaction score
Thanks for the join. How about one or two of every other kind of bike but not a Vmax… getting kind of old at 81 but still would like to have one!

All it takes is $, or a good bargaining ability with someone who has one, and needs your skills, in a 'parley,' as the pirates call it.

i'm 78 and still ride. by the way is a vmax mechanic just south of atlanta? i like to hit the harley store bout once a month for the free dogs an burgers i get lots of looks from other bikers.
Be sure and do the VBoost round electrical plug disconnect when the key is turned on and the VBoost stepper motor opens the butterflies. That's when to disconnect the round electrical plug underneath the left scoop, which of course needs to be removed to access that round plug. Then your VMax will idle like a built small-block Chevy, and the H-D guys can't help but to stare and to listen to that bad VMax sound. It's most-impressive I believe, when you don't blip the throttle. Just let the bike idle its way through the crowd of H-D owners. They can't help themselves, and someone is sure to comment on it when you park and dismount.

Back