First ride with all of the spikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
Yesterday I went 169 miles in 7 hours , some on highways & others through towns , it was great ! .. All day people were freaking out ! ... I got every response possible , going up the parkway people were all , smiling , giving thumbs up , a car pulls up on the right of me , I look over & it some hot chick with a digital camera taking my picture , I look down & were doing just under 80 mph ! ..crazy , you just can't make this shit up , "lol" , every time I was stopped at a red light or a stop sign , people were taking pictures with there cell phones , some times I would have to sit there until they got it into picture mode & then I would pull away , sometimes the cars behind me would start beeping their horns !... Some would roll down their windows & chicks would say how beautiful it was & ask if I did it myself , and say cool helmet . .. Guys would say awesome , cool , thats bad as hell , the best were all of the double & triple takes & then they would all just smile , from 3 year olds staring & waving to 90 year old people that would look and just smile , it was a good feeling to make so many people of every age & race smile !

Attachments

• 100_1169.jpg
    100_1169.jpg
    32.6 KB
  • 000_0209.jpg
    000_0209.jpg
    58.9 KB
  • 100_1165.jpg
    100_1165.jpg
    37.7 KB
I cannot wait to see this in real life!! Not my thing but cool as hell none the less. The Brownie Run is going to be VERY interesting for sure. Need to buy one of those Batman leather racing suits they are making up here just for fun! Have a guy with spikes everywhere and Batman all in one group LOL.

Yesterday I went 169 miles in 7 hours , some on highways & others through towns , it was great ! .. All day people were freaking out ! ... I got every response possible , going up the parkway people were all , smiling , giving thumbs up , a car pulls up on the right of me , I look over & it some hot chick with a digital camera taking my picture , I look down & were doing just under 80 mph ! ..crazy , you just can't make this shit up , "lol" , every time I was stopped at a red light or a stop sign , people were taking pictures with there cell phones , some times I would have to sit there until they got it into picture mode & then I would pull away , sometimes the cars behind me would start beeping their horns !... Some would roll down their windows & chicks would say how beautiful it was & ask if I did it myself , and say cool helmet . .. Guys would say awesome , cool , thats bad as hell , the best were all of the double & triple takes & then they would all just smile , from 3 year olds staring & waving to 90 year old people that would look and just smile , it was a good feeling to make so many people of every age & race smile !

Very cool day Timmy! :thumbs up:

Just one thing....the picture takers were tracking you for the ATS.....Alcohol, Tobacco & Spikes.....they issued a Wants & Warrants for you with a substantial reward!! :rofl_200:

I cannot wait to see this in real life!! Not my thing but cool as hell none the less. The Brownie Run is going to be VERY interesting for sure. Need to buy one of those Batman leather racing suits they are making up here just for fun! Have a guy with spikes everywhere and Batman all in one group LOL.

This is a great idea....I'm sure we can get our downtown Chatham ride in, answer all the questions the police ask, make bail for Spike & Batman, and still be back in time for dinner!!! :rofl_200:

With the BOLO out for you too there Dan-o this could be fun:rofl_200: Of course I don't even have to outrun the cops, just the rest of you :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Of course you can laugh at me when I am stuck alongside the road out of gas.

I haven't said anything until now, but the spikes are NASTY!:punk:
It looks mean as hell man.

Way cool. I guess I dopnt pay attention cuz i had no idea you did the pTank cover

very cool day timmy! :thumbs up:

just one thing....the picture takers were tracking you for the ats.....alcohol, tobacco & spikes.....they issued a wants & warrants for you with a substantial reward!! :rofl_200:
Shit I hope not , if thats true , theres a lot of them on the pay-roll !

I WENT RIDING AGAIN TODAY , PEOPLES REACTIONS ARE PRICELESS . I FEEL LIKE A SUPER-HERO , EVERYONE SMILES , LITTLE KIDS & EVEN OLD PEOPLE , EVERYONE SAYS SOMETHING , AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS . OR JUST CRUISING THROUGH SOME LITTLE TOWNS , AND EVERYONE TAKES PICTURES WITH THERE CELL PHONES & I'M JUST EATING IT UP ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk:

Tim you and your bike are priceless.

I remember when you first came on the forum and were/are typing in your green caps and we all asked you to "tone it down" Little did we know what we were in for :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

If you ever make it to So Cal you better look me up!!!:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back