Fluid leak

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
I'm seeing a leak from the weep hole that is between the cylinder fins..is this a head gasket or??

were is the weep hole in relation to something on the bike ?there holes on each head where water can drain out of the spark plug holes .

If you look at the cylinder head "fins " from the side (even in your avatar you can see it) there is a "hole" between the top fin and the middle fin..seems to be above the head gasket

Can you post a photo?

Sounds like you are describing the drainage holes for the spark plug area.

yeah , thats the hole , for the spark plug tubes to drain , but if the bikes not wet , nothing should be coming out !

yea the question is, what is it leaking?

If water - no prob as these are drain holes.

If oil - could be trouble

If it's strawberry shake, u got a girly gremlin in yer motor!

yes it's the drain holes..its rad fluid...any possible causes? I'll have to get a flashlight and check if i see anything

If coolant is leaking from that hole check the hose clamp, and hose above the wet area. If it's oil it could be from the intake manifold or valve cover gasket.

Leak found..twas the allen plug in front of the spark plug chamber..I did'nt catch it because I've got some caps covering up those allens..have to tighten it or reseal it

Latest posts

Back