GAS Mileage...no VBOOST

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BothaBoeta

Reaction score
My bike mech said my VBoost motor was broken and wired open my carbs.Do I now have permanent VBOOST?What miles per tank should I get?I had a 101 miles on a tank.Does that sound about right?
Also,what is T-Boost?Is there such a thing?
Somebody sell me a vboost motor....
Philip

thats not too bad for wide open vboost. thats what i run and most of my miles are crusing b/t 75 and 85 and i see about 34-38 mpg.

From the sound of it, you're full time boost. It'll run rich in the low range, but won't really hurt anything other than mileage. 100 to a tank is about right for that.

T-boost is just a little box that "t's" into the factory boost controller. You can set it to stock 6k, 3k, or off. Neat gizmo, but it's really not much use. It just fools the stock controller into thinking the motor is spinning twice as fast as it actually is, making it open the valves.

But if your servo is bad, then nothing will work.

I run open boost and as long as you tune for it should do well. I get 37-45 depending on how well I behave.

I run open boost and as long as you tune for it should do well. I get 37-45 depending on how well I behave.

37- 45 wow i must be bad alot. I only get around 28 to 30 :confused2:
I don't use a throttle. I installed an on/off switch. it's all or nothing:punk:

Latest posts

Back