Goo in my carbs?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaximum

Reaction score
just noticed after reading in the forums a bit that someone mentioned to check the gas that you drained to indicate crud collecting in ur carbs, got home from work and looked.... is this normal? come to think of it i have noticed a some what oily goo on my air box connector where it connects to the carb.
gas2.jpg

:rofl_200:note to self: dont leave gas in a water bottle next to your computer with the lights off when you playing a video game....

right on, thanks for the offer bro. im in san diego not too far from you! seems like there is not too many of us here in socal acording to the forums that is? pm sent shortly

i got oil dripping out one of my float bowl drain tubes. it a some what oily substance. how can i be getting oil in my carbs? i assume that is bad. i have the s7 so im thinking the breather hose? any ideas why?

Most likely from "dirty" air coming from crank case vent.

Ya that's what I'm thinking too. With the stage 7, you'll get quite a bit of oily air from the crankcase and straight into the pod filters, and down into the carbs.

I don't think a little oil in the gas would do any damage though, other than a few puffs of smoke..

Latest posts

Back