" great company "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I WAS INVITED TO dannymax's , LAST WEEK , BUT IT RAINED SO THE TRIP WAS POSTPONED UNTILL YESTERDAY , 10/12/08 , IT WAS A 4 HOUR RIDE FROM MY HOUSE TO HIS , HE LIVE'S IN UP STATE NEW YORK , IT WAS THE BEST RIDE I WAS EVER ON ! THE TACONIC PARKWAY WAS 60 MILES OF DRIVING 60 MPH'S , NO LIGHTS OR STOP SIGN'S , WINDING THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS , WITH BREATH TAKING VIEWS ! ALL THE TREES ARE TURNING THIS TIME OF YEAR , IT WAS LIKE A MOVIE SET ! HE MEET'S ME & MY BUDDY AT A DINER & WE REFUELED & FOLLOWED HIM THROUGH OTHER BEAUTIFUL ROADS , WE ARRIVE AT HIS HOUSE , PARK & CHECK OUT EACHOTHERS MAX'S , TALKING & LAUGHING ! THEN HIS WIFE SAID THAT THE FOOD WAS READY , SHE HAD COOKED US A 4 STAR DINNER , ( AND YOU GUY'S NO THEY DONT LET ME INTO THOSE TYPES OF PLACES " LOL " ) FULL SALAD & BREAD , THE MAIN COARSE WAS LASAGNA , WHICH WAS INCREADABLE , THEN FOR DESERT , SHE HAD MADE THESE HOME MADE BROWNIES THAT MELTED IN YOUR MOUTH ! AND WE HAD COFFEE , WE TALKED & LAUGHED , HAD A GREAT TIME , BUT THE VISIT WAS WAY TO SHORT ! ( THEY MIGHT THINK IT WAS WAY TO LONG "LOL" ) HIS WIFE IS A PETITE , VERY ATTRACTIVE , VERY PERSONABLE , WOMAN & SHE SAT & LAUGHED WITH US THE WHOLE TIME , DAN IS A GENTLE GIANT , 6' 5'' , THEY ARE BOTH SUPER NICE & LAID BACK , BUT DAN LOOKS LIKE HE COULD KICK 3 GUY'S ASSES AT ONCE ! BUT IT WOULD TAKE ALOT TO GET HIM TO THAT POINT ! HOPEFULLY ME SAYING HIS WIFE IS ATTRACTIVE DOES'NT GET HIM TO THAT POINT ! " LOL " I FELT LIKE I WAS ON VACATION ! THEY MADE ME FEEL MORE AT HOME THEN I DO IN MY OWN HOUSE ! THEY INVITED US BACK IN THE SPRING WHEN ITS WARMER FOR THE WEEKEND , SO WE CAN RIDE MORE & SWAP STORIES ! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK ! THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE WITH THEM IN IT !:punk:

Last edited:
NO NEED , I WAS SO OUT OF MY ELEMENT , AND SO NOT USED TO RIDING WITHOUT ASSHOLES ALL AROUND ME , IT WAS ACTUALLY PEACEFUL !:ummm: I THINK I WAS IN SHOCK ! :rofl_200:

Man sounds like an awesome ride!! I would have drove 1500 miles for some of them brownies if I was invited and if they said they were making burritos I would have set a land speed record to Upstate NY from TN on Ol FFW

Frm Left, Dannymax, COP RUNNER, Butch.jpg

Darth Vader, Dannymax, Butch.jpgHere are some pics of COP RUNNERS visit this weekend.
I posted them in a different thread but they should be with this one.

COP RUNNER and his buddy Butch are great guys and my wife and I had a great time with them.

For the record, pictures don't come close to doing justice to COP RUNNERS bike! It is, by far, the baddest looking '06 I have ever laid my eyes on!! Those 'silver bullets' are vicious and with the driver all in black, including the face shield, the effect is just pure EVIL!!!

Hell, he doesn't have to RUN from the Jersey cops, they're glad to let him go!! THEY don't want to mess with someone who looks like that!!!!!!!!! :character36:

Man sounds like an awesome ride!! I would have drove 1500 miles for some of them brownies if I was invited and if they said they were making burritos I would have set a land speed record to Upstate NY from TN on Ol FFW

Not sure you should eat burritos in mixed company Lankee, but I guarantee there'll be the "Spring Brownie Run" just as soon as the glacier receeds up here!! :rofl_200:

You're on the "A" list! :punk:

View attachment 4816

View attachment 4817Here are some pics of COP RUNNERS visit this weekend.

COP RUNNER and his buddy Butch are great guys and my wife and I had a great time with them.

For the record, pictures don't come close to doing justice to COP RUNNERS bike! It is, by far, the baddest looking '06 I have ever laid my eyes on!! Those 'silver bullets' are vicious and with the driver all in black, including the face shield, the effect is just pure EVIL!!!

Hell, he doesn't have to RUN from the Jersey cops, they're glad to let him go!! THEY don't want to mess with someone who looks like that!!!!!!!!! :character36:

Where is a picture with his wife in it? I didnt need to see the Sausage Gang You fools !!:rofl_200:

View attachment 4816

View attachment 4817Here are some pics of COP RUNNERS visit this weekend.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID'NT THINK OF THIS BEFORE , I GOT A NEW HIDE-OUT !!! :biglaugh::clapping::punk:WITH 4 STAR DINING & A BUILT IN POOL , MAN , DOES'NT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT !:rofl_200:

BULLETIN:

Late yesterday afternoon the NYS Police issued a "BOLO" (Be On The Lookout) for a high powered, fast moving, black motorcycle, last seen travelling south on the Taconic State Parkway at a high rate of speed.

Air 1, aerial pursuit vehicle, was called in but was unable to engage with this suspect due to a flock of Canadian Geese knocking out all FLIR transmission (Forward Looking Infrared Radar), and pursuit was discontinued.

I spoke with COP RUNNER last night on the phone and he made no mention of any high speed chase so I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

But, still.......................it DOES make one wonder, doesn't it? :ummm:

BULLETIN:

Late yesterday afternoon the NYS Police issued a "BOLO" (Be On The Lookout) for a high powered, fast moving, black motorcycle, last seen travelling south on the Taconic State Parkway at a high rate of speed.

Air 1, aerial pursuit vehicle, was called in but was unable to engage with this suspect due to a flock of Canadian Geese knocking out all FLIR transmission (Forward Looking Infrared Radar), and pursuit was discontinued.

I spoke with COP RUNNER last night on the phone and he made no mention of any high speed chase so I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

But, still.......................it DOES make one wonder, doesn't it? :ummm:
I PLEAD THE 5TH !:rofl_200:

YEAH LANKEEYANKEE , IF I HAD KNOWN THE BROWNIE'S WERE THAT GOOD , I'D OF RID'IN UP LAST WEEKEND IN THE RAIN !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:rofl_200:weeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk ! LOL :rofl_200:

I wish I was there! I love it in Ak but there are it's downside, and it's initals ar HD, seems like the only rides are HD orientated. when I had my chopper no problem, the Vmax is a draw until 2 hours later they figure out who built it. :biglaugh:

Tim, grab up the rest of them and come on over!!!!

Wow, looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics. Kinda disappointed there weren't a few kill stories from you guys...or at least some stories about which one of you has the fastest Max. Of course they'd be lies, all lies.

Upstate New York? I am in Upstate New york! There was a ride?....with BROWNIES!!
Where did this happen and why didn't I know about it?

COPRUNNER you sure did pick a great weekend for it. The weather here is a complete shot in the dark this time of year. Last weekend was one of the nicer fall weekends I can remember.

Glad you all had a good time.

Latest posts

Back