Help me figure out my dyno sheets.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahonda36

Reaction score
I scanned my actual dyno sheets so you guys could help me figure out my actual hp and tq as they seem to be pretty inconsistent. I have a 2006 Vmax with 4-1 kerker exhaust and K&N filters and a stage 7 jet kit.
scan0001.jpg
Tell me what you guys think.

I scanned my actual dyno sheets so you guys could help me figure out my actual hp and tq as they seem to be pretty inconsistent. I have a 2006 Vmax with 4-1 kerker exhaust and K&N filters and a stage 7 jet kit.
View attachment 4157

WOW that's RICH as hell... Looks like you need to drop the mains and adjust your needles but I'm no expert! It's hard to read but one line looks damn near dead nuts on the AF line!

Maleko89 is our resident expert here.

View attachment 4157

What are your current setting? Mains? Needle clip position?

When we were experimenting with different kit setups and comparing our kit to the stage seven we found that installing per directions but using a 150 mikuni main made the best power for that combination (comp baffle). 127rhwp and 80's torque. Our kit installed a few minutes later gave the same peak numbers but better mid and low.

We did the test again this year on Franks bike and I believe it showed the same information - backing up what our testing had shown a few years before.

Sean Morley

What are your current setting? Mains? Needle clip position?

Yeah, thats the bad part. I just bought the bike and the dyno sheets are from the previous owner so I have no idea. I wish there was a good place to go here in GA to get it straightened out until I read and learn enough to do that kind of stuff on my own. I do my own work on my mx bikes but I am a little intimidated with this bike.

Latest posts

Back