hood scoops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
I noticed last night while test and tuning that my bike seems to run better with the hood off.I am running velocity stacks now on the FCR's.Might not be getting enough air.

Does anybody have any ideas for some easy type side scoops or air scoop on top.I do think the top would not get as much air as something on the side.

I still have my old red hood that I could use to make something custom.

I noticed last night while test and tuning that my bike seems to run better with the hood off.I am running velocity stacks now on the FCR's.Might not be getting enough air.

Does anybody have any ideas for some easy type side scoops or air scoop on top.I do think the top would not get as much air as something on the side.

I still have my old red hood that I could use to make something custom.

There's a guy who sells a cover with a forward facing scoop. Can't remember who it is but it looks cool...

I spent 3 weeks trying to get a hold of him and then got in a cyber fight with the A hole... He claimed he emailed me back and called me a liar when I told him I didn't get his emails...:surprise: Uhm... Why would I lie? I was trying to get a hold of him...:ummm:

Anyway... Good luck!

Shawn, Gary had an airbox made for his flatslides and picked up some good HP and torque. Something to think about.

Sean

I do not think that there is much air flowing down there.Seems like the headlight would block it.

Back