How many miles??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Hello guys n gals (if any)
I am wondering what the average milage you are all getting on a full tank of gas. Now I'm sure it depends on how often we snap the throttle wide open lol . But just regular driving conditions whats the average milage ? Also how far can you go on reserve? My bike seems to eat allot of gas I checked my plugs shes burning super clean I do get on it now & then but again going through allot of gas . Thanks

I'm getting 105-120 before the light comes on. I can burn it up faster too. On reserve I've gone 20 miles and didn't run out. Filling the tank all the way is a factor. Shaking the bike around, getting the air out and a few extra squeezes takes you further.
Steve

Last edited:
If you're getting anything between 100 and 120 miles to a tank before the reserve lamp lights up, you're doing good. That should be 3.2gal of juice, and there's another 0.8 in the reserve.

120 -130 before reserve with my 94. Probably 80-90 with my 89. I run it harder... It's so much fun....:confused2:

I'm getting 105-120 before the light comes on. I can burn it up faster too. On reserve I've gone 20 miles and didn't run out. Filling the tank all the way is a factor. Shaking the bike around, getting the air out and a few extra squeezes takes you further.
Steve

can you make that alil bigger for us old folks that need glasses??:rofl_200:

110-115 miles before light comes on, moderate riding with frequent blasts into the triple digits...:punk:....stock carbs/exhaust...........Tom.

83 - 95 before light comes on...got 101 once.....I've run the tank dry @ got 23 on reserve...2 up

Best I have seen was with our overdrive. running 90+mph the entire tank (over 100 miles of nothing out here). 49 mpg. Light wasn't even close to coming on. Average MPG for that same bike is 44 highway and mid 30's in town.

Sean

I get a consistant 90 all the time to the reserve light,with a 4 into one set up and a stage one jetting.

Back