Hydrographics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ost85vmax

Reaction score
Had anyone seen or looked into this new process? If you haven't seen it just go to you tube and look for "hydrographics motorcycle tank dip". I think I might adventure into doing my tank and fenders in a pattern yet determined. I will update as it goes but wanted to grab any info or suggestions from any exp. doing it.

Morley has on gannons bike I believe.

That is freaking insane.... Wow. Now i wish i didnt have a 2005 le model cause i would hate to ruin my tank.... Hmmmmmmmm.... Now im thinking get another faux tank cover and get this done with some sort of punisher skull type graphic and have two bikes lol... Drive with the orig faux tank one day .... Swap it and use the skull next day... People would think i got two bikes ....lol... But no i like it... If you do it post pics please.... Looks awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

That's some really Cool Stuff. Watch'd some of the other videos on the same subject.....

We can do the hydrographics whenever you are ready. One of Gannons parts is on youtube and we also have pictures on our Facebook site (linked in my sig). Look for the red carbon fiber stuff and the gannon build.

Sean

Glad I sparked some interest. I thought the whole process looks pretty insain and the complexity of the look you get is one of a kind. Sean, if I don't try and tackle this myself I am looking for some ghost flames. Do you have any examples or patterns available?

That just needs to either be painted on there or graphically applied. We can do both. I actually have a used body set with some flame work too.

We can do the hydrographics whenever you are ready. One of Gannons parts is on youtube and we also have pictures on our Facebook site (linked in my sig). Look for the red carbon fiber stuff and the gannon build.

Sean

Is there anything you dont do Sean lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Got a link to that video? I've never heard about this process and find it interesting

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

skulls2012-1.jpg
Hydrographicskull2012.jpg
SkullAugGraphics2011.jpg
Woodspattern2.jpg
ToddsBeretta.jpg

I do hydrographics on firearms. Its a cool process to be able to offer.

I too was thinking of doing some parts on my bike. But mine is in good shape also, so I think I am going to buy a couple of crap parts to do and mount up possibly.

Todd

Wow! Wish I knew about this 6 months ago when I started building my max! How durable is it ? Costly? And what kind of surfaces can it be put on?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Not very much I don't do but that is one of them for sure!

The reliability of hydro is the same as any auto paint job, because after hydro paint you can cover it with a quality auto clear coat and wet sand and buff that to a awesome shine! If you want to clear on you own look for "spray Max 2k" it's amazing stuff for a DIY guy.

Back