I am in Awe!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Ok guys I start with an 88' 6 years ago. I have a very very bad habit of buying something and then messing with it. I rode it 40 miles and then stripped it to the frame and a total re build. :eusa_dance: I started with this.
Scan_Pic0060.jpg

Then get it to what looks complete here in this picture, when it really was a roller no brakes , shocks etc.

sideview.jpg

Then take it to Sean at Easter time almost begging him to please get it back together so I can ride it again. Remember it has been 6 years ago this month that I had ridden it. I take it to Sean looking like this

DSC_0308752x500.jpg

Then I get an almost done picture that looks like this :confused2:. WOW! is all I can say. It came out looking like I had imagined it.

2011-10-26_17-14-44_866.jpg

G

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id be pretty excited too. Looks AWESOME!!!!! Sean definatly is 'THE MAN'...

peace,
evan...

Very nice indeed!.............:punk:...................Have had those see through covers stuck in my head lately......................Tom.

Man, that bike is so sexy. Youre going to get glares everywhere you ride. I really am curious how much you have in your build total :) That's a lot of top of the line goodies you have!

NOTE - there is a muffler for this bike lol! The custom mid pipe was just sent off for Jet Hot (we are a dealer for them too). When it's back we'll mount up the custom Carbon Fiber high flow muffler on it!

Sean

nice! where'd sean find u those cazz wheels!?

NOTE - there is a muffler for this bike lol! The custom mid pipe was just sent off for Jet Hot (we are a dealer for them too). When it's back we'll mount up the custom Carbon Fiber high flow muffler on it!

Sean

I knew that Sean....was just yanking your carb chain! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Man, that C/F can is gonna look great! :punk:

Well when you have your nose close to the ground and find a set used. You better have the cash in hand and pounce right away! No hmmmmm around, or they will be gone!

G

wow. well done!

Yea, the bike isn't clean in that picture and once finished up and cleaned up we'll get another pic. Should look pretty incredible.

I am still working on the new Carr sets but these were a rare find indeed. The VERY LAST set of titanium colored Vmax wheels that will ever be produced. I had sold these a few years ago and got them back and offerred these to Gannon.

There is one thing that you have to say and agree with... "When she is dirty and yet still beautiful at the same time, you have a keeper!"

Sean

I just wanted to point out that everybody would know this if they 'Liked' Morley's Muscle Facebook Page!

Back