i " I BROKE MY F@#$%^G FINGER TODAY ! "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i TODAY AT WORK I WAS WORKING ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT CARS AT ONCE , ONE OF WHICH WAS A RAGGEDY ASS CHEVY VAN , DID A BUNCH OF WORK ON THE DOOR LATCHES AND LOCKS , WELL THE SIDE " SLIDER " IS ALL FUCKED UP , SO I GET THAT WORKING BUT ALL OF THE ROLLERS ARE MISSING , THEY ARE ALL WORN-OFF AND ARE JUST THE BEAR BEARINGS , SO I DECIDE TO LUBE THEM BECAUSE THE GUY NEEDS TO PICK THE TRUCK UP IN THE MORNING , SO HE CAN USE IT UNTIL WE GET MORE PARTS , SO I LUBE THE BEARINGS , OPEN AND CLOSE THE SLIDING DOOR 5 MORE TIMES , GET ALL OF MY TOOLS OUT OF THE TRUCK , SO I'M HOLDING THEM IN MY RIGHT ARM WITH THEM KIND OF PRESSED UP AGAINST MY RIGHT SIDE , I SHUT THE DOOR , BUT WITH THE SLIDES ALL FUCKED-UP , YOU HAVE TO PULL HARD , SO I GUESS WHEN I PULLED THE DOOR IT LEANED ME A LITTLE BIT FORWARD AND IT SLAMMED ON MY RIGHT POINTER FINGER , I YELLED " FUCK " , OPENED THE DOOR , BLOOD DRIPPING ALREADY , AND COULD SEE A GOOD CHUNK OF MEAT HANGING ON ONE SIDE AND A SMALLER ONE ON THE OTHER , A WAS YELLING " FUCK THESE CARS " ! .. SO I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY CARE , THEY NUMBED IT , CLEANED IT , X-RAYED IT , SAID " YES IT'S BROKEN , CUT THE SMALLER OF THE TWO PIECES OF MEAT OFF , AND STITCHED THE OTHER ONE , SO NOW HERE I AM , THROBBING FINGER AND ON PAIN KILLERS AND OUT OF WORK FOR A WEEK ! .. :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

dude holy........ i know what that finger is good for and now what are you gonna do, are you ambidextrous

Didn't you just start there? Have you worked there 60 days yet?

i TODAY AT WORK I WAS WORKING ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT CARS AT ONCE , ONE OF WHICH WAS A RAGGEDY ASS CHEVY VAN , DID A BUNCH OF WORK ON THE DOOR LATCHES AND LOCKS , WELL THE SIDE " SLIDER " IS ALL FUCKED UP , SO I GET THAT WORKING BUT ALL OF THE ROLLERS ARE MISSING , THEY ARE ALL WORN-OFF AND ARE JUST THE BEAR BEARINGS , SO I DECIDE TO LUBE THEM BECAUSE THE GUY NEEDS TO PICK THE TRUCK UP IN THE MORNING , SO HE CAN USE IT UNTIL WE GET MORE PARTS , SO I LUBE THE BEARINGS , OPEN AND CLOSE THE SLIDING DOOR 5 MORE TIMES , GET ALL OF MY TOOLS OUT OF THE TRUCK , SO I'M HOLDING THEM IN MY RIGHT ARM WITH THEM KIND OF PRESSED UP AGAINST MY RIGHT SIDE , I SHUT THE DOOR , BUT WITH THE SLIDES ALL FUCKED-UP , YOU HAVE TO PULL HARD , SO I GUESS WHEN I PULLED THE DOOR IT LEANED ME A LITTLE BIT FORWARD AND IT SLAMMED ON MY RIGHT POINTER FINGER , I YELLED " FUCK " , OPENED THE DOOR , BLOOD DRIPPING ALREADY , AND COULD SEE A GOOD CHUNK OF MEAT HANGING ON ONE SIDE AND A SMALLER ONE ON THE OTHER , A WAS YELLING " FUCK THESE CARS " ! .. SO I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY CARE , THEY NUMBED IT , CLEANED IT , X-RAYED IT , SAID " YES IT'S BROKEN , CUT THE SMALLER OF THE TWO PIECES OF MEAT OFF , AND STITCHED THE OTHER ONE , SO NOW HERE I AM , THROBBING FINGER AND ON PAIN KILLERS AND OUT OF WORK FOR A WEEK ! .. :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Oh man!! sorry to hear Timmy!!.......On a simular story (to try and cheer you up a bit) I did that to a friend of mine many years ago (by accident of course)as a bunch of us were getting out the sliding door of a van at the beach one day. I got out next to last and grabbed the door to close it after my bud got out last. He gets out, I send the door closing but last minute he turns around to reach back in and....yup.....catch all his RH fingers in the door. He just calmly looks at me and says "open the F@%$% door". Just caught all the tips of fingers. No damage. So close............Hope you heal up fast bud!!

Ah jeez Timmy....sorry to hear this Brother! :sad2:

I sincerely hope it isn't the designated nose pickin' finger (or DNPF as it's referred to in the medical community)! :th_people557:

Dreaking in a new DNPF gets real ugly....I won't go into detail! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I sincerely hope it isn't the designated nose pickin' finger (or DNPF as it's referred to in the medical community)! :th_people557:

Dreaking in a new DNPF gets real ugly....I won't go into detail! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Danny...you kill me, man... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Doesn't look like we'll be riding together today, bud. What's your schedule for next Wed 8/15? I s/b avail approx 2:00. Let me know.

Heal quick!! Read a good book or two.

I work with my hands a lot and have way to many distractions at work. (High school shop teacher). I hate it when I even cut a finger!!! Good luck and heal fully.
Lew

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Damn Tim, that has to suck! I've had my fingers stuck in doors before and that hurts, but never had chunks of meat ripped off! OUCH!!!!
Heal up quick bro!

Now you need to feed the monkey, no way you can spank it now... LOL... Kidding apart wish you a swift and good recovery. That will heal in no time chap...

Now you need to feed the monkey, no way you can spank it now... LOL... Kidding apart wish you a swift and good recovery. That will heal in no time chap...
i THANK GOD THAT I HAVE ALWAYS ON OCCASION , " PULLED ONE OFF " WITH MY LEFT HAND , SO THIS INJURY WON'T BE AN ISSUE AT ALL ! . :biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

i cant do it left handed:rofl_200:...i just use the ol ladys vibe:biglaugh::rofl_200:

sorry to hear about your crunched paw. Hope you get better soon.Now you will bump it on everything,And follow it up with damn,And plenty of Sh!ts.Wish you the best.

i THANK GOD THAT I HAVE ALWAYS ON OCCASION , " PULLED ONE OFF " WITH MY LEFT HAND , SO THIS INJURY WON'T BE AN ISSUE AT ALL ! . :biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

:biglaugh:

not even missing a beat are you hahahahah

Back